panic attack.

"I'm so busy, dad, I can't—"

"Please, Asteria," Michael begged, holding a crying Apollo. "I can't leave your brother right now. Please just go pick up some medicine."

Asteria slumped her shoulders in defeat as she glanced between Apollo and her dad's begging face. She nodded gently, "Yeah, okay. I can do that."

"Thank you," Michael said, grabbing some money from his wallet. "Here, take some. Buy yourself something. I love you — Thank you."

Asteria nodded and rushed to her bedroom quickly to grab her car keys, wallet, and sandals. She grabbed her phone and quickly rushed out of the house.

Asteria was wearing a gray half-zip and shorts that were blue and had white lines on them that acted as a sort of plaid pattern — They looked like boxers, and she loved them. She glanced up at the sky as she slipped into her car.

It was definitely about to rain.

Asteria drove quickly to the supermarket, and rushed inside as raindrops hit the top of her head. She rushed toward the medicine aisle and realized she had no idea what medicine she was supposed to get.

She picked up her phone and called her dad.

"Yes, Asteria?"

Asteria closed her eyes and exhaled through her nose – frustration coating her emotions.

"What medicine do you want?" She gritted her teeth, glancing up at the medicine. "You never specified."

"Get Nyquil," Michael said. "And some Advil. Actually, just get whatever the fuck — please." He said before hanging up.

Asteria exhaled sharply, grabbed the medicine she found fit, and went to check out.

While checking out in self checkout, her phone rang. Thinking it was her father texting her — she picked it up.

But it wasn't.

+1 555-5555-556
Why are you buying so many medicines, Asteria? How would Casper feel knowing you do drugs?
Attachment Image: 1

To her horror, the photo was a photo of Asteria standing in the aisle literal seconds before, grabbing a bottle of Advil. Someone had snuck a photo from around the aisle entrance while she was busy trying to figure out what to buy.

And she was horrified.

"Oh my god," She choked, stuffing her phone deep into her pocket before paying for the medication and rushing out of the supermarket.

Asteria ran to her car with the rain hitting her head. Tears fell down her cheeks too and she yanked her car door open.

"Asteria—"

Asteria turned around to glance at who was calling her name.

Casper was walking toward her.

"Is it you?" She cried, "Are you the one texting me freak text messages, Casper?"

"What–" Casper widened his eyes. "What the hell are you talking about, 'Steria?"

Asteria felt her chest become filled as she struggled to breathe with the panic overrunning her system. She shoved the bag into the passenger seat.

Casper realized she was currently having a panic attack and grabbed her shoulders, "Sweetheart, breathe, what are you talking about? Talk to me."

"I can't–" Asteria cried, holding her hands to her eyes and trying to cover them.

"Honey, breathe," Casper begged, getting down slightly to her height and trying to pry her hands from her face. "Look at me, you can do it. Breathe, darling. Breathe with me."

Asteria started breathing with Casper, and he gently took her hand and put it on his heart.

"There you go, that's it," Casper whispered, looking at Asteria's face. "That's my girl. What happened?" He whispered again. "Come on, Steria, let's get you into the car."

Casper sat Asteria in the passenger seat of her car and then sat in the driver's seat — knowing she wasn't going to be able to drive.

Asteria glanced at her phone, and inhaled. She wiped her tears.

"Casper," She mumbled, holding her knees up to her chest. "Someone—" Inhale. "Someone's been texting me. Threatening me. A-And I don't know who it is, I've searched everywhere."

"I'm sorry, someones been what?" Casper asked firmly.

"They've been sending me personal information. They named my place of work, when we went on vacation — they knew. And just seconds ago, they sent me a photo of myself buying medicine. They are some kind of freak in love with you! They think I'm in love with you, o-or trying to get with you— they knew we went on a fucking aquarium date."

Casper's eyes were wide. "What?" He spat out, gently.

"Here." Asteria said, picking up her phone and unlocking it before showing him every single screenshot of the text messages.

Casper's jaw was visibly clenched. His fist was balled up, and his knuckles were turning white.

"Can I see the recent text?" Casper asked, mumbling.

Asteria nodded, going to the messages and showing him. Casper read the text, saw the image, and looked straight at the number.

"I know who's been doing this." Casper firmly said. "Can I see your keys, love? We are gonna go confront her."