// Among Us Round 1 //

*Cookie summoning them into the Among Us game*

//Players//

- Deku

- Bakugo

- Todoroki

- Uraraka

- Kirishima

- Iida

- Kaminari

- Cookie (me, because why not?)

(<A/N> If this gets cheesy, I'm sorry about that! I may not proofread this, anyways!)

::AMONG US, ROUND ONE::

Cookie (CMX): Hey, wassup!

Todoroki: Oh-

Deku: Where are we??

Uraraka: Guys, why am I in an astronaut suit??

Bakugo: Bet Cookie done this. Now what are we here for, Cookie?

Cookie: Wait, we need a few more players... which I am summoning them right now-

*the rest have been summoned*

Cookie: Okay! Since all of you needed players are here, I'm going to explain everything-

Kaminari: "Players?"

Cookie: Right! We're in the game called Among Us... in which you are actually in the game of trust and betrayal!

Uraraka: I don't like this...

Cookie: You won't at first. This is a game, remember? This is like multitasking and solving, with a few exceptions... you know what, let me explain...

— Warning. One big paragraph! (maybe spoilers, idk) —

Cookie: So 8 of us players are playing the game. 7 players are innocent crew mates, while one is the imposter. The crew mates have tasks to do that is shown on the top left. Crewmates will do tasks, while the imposter sabotaged one place, kill many crew mates as possible without being caught, can vent in some rooms, and frame others! If there are 3 players left, the imposter will kill one more crewmate and win! But if the imposter is caught venting, killing, or acting sus (suspicious) the crewmate can call a meeting using the red button in the cafeteria (the POLUS map is the Office... I think)  and try to get the exact imposter. You do that by discussing and voting. If the crewmate is voted off, it will either say 'was ejected' or 'was Not the Imposter'. If it says 'was The Imposter' you win! But that depends. Some rooms can have 1 - 3 imposters. This one is 1 imposter. Do as many tasks as you can to win the game! If you're dead, though, you can't communicate to the alive players, though! 

(Might be updated, I'm sorry if it spoils the game!)

-BIG PARAGRAPH ENDS HERE-

Todoroki: Okay, then.

Bakugo: I ain't having time for this shi...p. (Ship, he's trying not to say 'it')

Uraraka: I don't want to do this, but if we can leave after this... then I'll play it.

Iida: Killing players?? Is that safe?!

Cookie: Don't worry, you guys will be perfectly fine! For now, let's start the game before anyone else joins! Please enjoy, while being betrayed! Haha! Remember, heads up for any imposter acts, even if you might get the wrong player!

Kirishima: Manly! :D

Deku: It sounds hard... hopefully it gets easier soon.