-Introverted Deku AU-

Edit in Jan 23, 2021: I messed up this AU. I mixed it up with another AU, and I am truly sorry. Note that some AUs I wrote might be either wrong, mixed up, etc. Please skip this chapter. 

I snapped everyone back to reality (because I put them to sleep, and virtual school... packed me up a lot of stuff) and they all woke up.

"WTF???" Bakugo yelled out as he strung up from his seat. "Oh. We're still here."

"Sorry, you guys were out for a few days, I was busy with school outside of here."

"But you didn't come up with school here," Kaminari said as he rubbed his eyes. (He was saying yaaaaay in his damn sleep)

"Outside of the fourth wall. In my world. So anyways! We're meeting another Dekuverse!"

The class was silent. "And who is it this time?"

"Me."

The most of the class jumped slightly by the voice. It's a Dekuverse alright, but the voice... was weird... almost monotoned.

"Who tf are you?" Bakugo asked as he raised an angry ol' brow.

Midoriya is seen with purple or white hair and purple eyes. He's a lot of brawn that doesn't put his faith into anyone. He's a true misanthrope as he spites his peers. Midoriya is obsessed with being superior to others and enjoys picking on Bakugou for exactly that reason. He rarely is concerned about the situation and lets events speak for themselves. He'll only do things for others if it's to his benefit. He is also enemies with Kirishima and often starts fights him. Thank you for the description! UwU (check the previous chapter to who send me this descripo!)

"I am Izuku. Haven't you figured that out yet, dumbass?" (there was an introvert deku name that starts with... y? Idk, I forgot, let's just stick with the original)

Bakugo just stood there, dumbfounded. AN INTROVERT DEKUVERSE HAD CALLED HIM A DUMBASS, DUDE YOU ALMOST GAT ROASTED!

"Forget I asked," Bakugo grumbled and he sat back down, turning away. He be looking pisssssssed! XD

"Are you the introverts?" The Introvert Deku asked, crossing his arms with a raised brow. He frowned. Yup. A-Ok Introvert. Everyone one by one to two by more shook their heads as a no.

"We all are meeting our Dekuverses," I said, and he looked at me. "Right now, we're meeting you. So... even if you hate to, can you tell everyone what anyone in your mind does in your world?"

"Ah, I see..." the introvert mumbled, keeping an emo straight face. (If you come up with some jokes... *cough cough* STRAIGHT *cough cough*) "I am in an AU of my version."

"Yeah, pretty much." Jiro shrugged. "So?"

"Oh. Well. They're all weirdos, a certain blonde pervert, and dumbasses."

Everyone went silent again. They all looked at Kaminari and he surrender-his-hands as if saying 'WOAH WOAH HORSES I AM NOT A PERVERT, maybe...'

They all looked at Aoyama but a mile second turned away. Nah. Aoyama's never a pervert. He just speaks French croissant. Nor Ojiro. I suppose.

Only one left. And it's the boom boom dude. 

"WHY ME?!" Bakugo asked both nervous and angry. But also confused. "WHY YOU ALL LOOKING AT ME?"

"Yup." Introvert Deku said. Everyone looked back at him. "That dude, you all were looking at, is the pervert in my AU."

"WTFFFFFFFFF?!!!" Bakugo screeched as he turned red. He couldn't take it. Why does his introvert side is a pervert?!

"Only to me, he is."

"THAT MAKES IT WORSE!!" Bakugo shot back, glaring at him while he was still damn red. 

'I'm feeling attacked.' Shoto asked as he held his breath before he breathed out. "Er, what about everyone you also call 'weirdos' and 'dumbasses?'"

"You, as in introvert in my world, is wanting to be my friend."

"Yay!" A voice exclaimed. "Midoriya is my friend!" (RiP, sOrrY ShOtO iN anOthEr AU...)

"Nope, never. It's unless you show me you're worthy!" The Introvert Dekuverse yelled back into a portal that is now black.

"Aww..." a few voices groaned in defeat.

"And I don't like Kirishima."

The original Kirishima in the theater gasped. "What?! Am I Bakugo or are YOU Bakugo?!"

"Oi, shitty hair!" Bakugo snapped in anger.

"Erm... maybe. Well. I make everyone do as I say if it's up to my choices. I guess." The introvert Dekuverse shrugged before the black portal also glitch screened, and a few was startled.

They fell off their seats as they hit the chairs in front of them.

"So it's your time to go. Don't be too much of a bossy person." I said as I waved.

"Yeah yeah. Bye, motherf*ckers."

"HEY!" the class exclaimed in shock.

"DON'T CUSS, YA INTROVERT!" Iida yelled angrily as he air-chopped once again. 

"We're not exactly who you think it is!" Most of the class yelled out in unison.

'Jesus Christ...' the dekusquad (minus Iida and Todoroki) thought as they slapped their foreheads.

"Bye motherf*ckers!" the Dekuverse repeated as he did the gun hand sign.

👈🥴👈 And with that, he left. 

"Next universe. Calm down, motherf*ckers."

"NOT YOU TOO!" Iida groaned. "Actually. I give up. I lost motivation as a class rep."