-Percy Jackson Memes-

Credit to Imbored3191 for the Percy Jackson suggestion! Thank you! ^^ And I took some memes from the book you sent to me, so yeah. Lazy to search up memes, gonna do em later on other stuff. And those suggestions of memes I picked SUCKS.

"So uh... last fandom meme. Ran out of fandoms. And you know what?"

"What?" Iida asked. "And what fandom is it? I hate to admit it, but I hope it's self-evident that I would rather not continue any more fandom memes."

"Actually, any of you heard of Percy Jackson?"

*nighttime sound intensifies*

"Oh!" Momo finally exclaimed, startling those around her. "Another mythology human person!"

"Say what now?" Kaminari did a double take. "Are we talking about some mythical yogurt?" 

"No, silly!" Mina laughed as she slapped PikaBoy's back head. "It's a god myth!"

"I am confusion-" Kaminari scratched his head, REALLY confused. "And no, I am serious right now!"

"Not serious as your meme jokes," Jiro remarked.

"Let's just skip and go to the VERY first out of three meme pic! ALTHOUGH! It may not have any pictures, so I am truly sorry if you are bored."

"That dog sure sounds scary, and what is the 'Underworld?'" Todoroki asked

"It's a three-head hellhound, and is the guard dog of the Underworld god, Hades. It's a place where spirits of the dead is kept as, and don't try to mess with him. He's really more higher than Bakugo."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?"

"Hades is the god of the dead!" Izuku chimed in, throwing his hands in the air. "He even have a Tartaurus pit! ... I think. I don't know much about Greek Myth."

(We're the same in this book, dude. I read the book, but I never got the chance to finish it in class due to a sudden school quarantine.)

"'RICK TROLL RIORDAN?'" Asui repeated after reading the pic

"'RICK TROLL RIORDAN?'" Asui repeated after reading the pic. "Now I don't get it."

"Pen! Chiron (don't ask who that is) gave Percy a random pen, but it turns out to be a sword. I forgot the name, so excuse that. Percy is the son of the God of... well, it's Poseidon. A person named Thalia had been turned into a tree. Don't ask. Inventor...? (A/N: I don't know a lot, don't kill me!) There was a godly war, perhaps, in New York in America-"

"All Might?" Izuku asked. "He went there."

Momo continued on, ignoring the distraction. "Percabeth is a ship slang name (is that correct? Lol) for Percy and Annabeth. The 'Percabeth' being thrown into Tartarus (thank god the pic saved me from spelling) which is like, close to where Hades would be sitting perched onto a throne of his. And don't even ask the last one."

"Yeah, we won't." The entire class answered in unison. 

Why does it sound mentally funny when it said 'Rick Troll Riordan?' XD

"Rick Riordan is an author of the Percy Jackson?!" Kirishima asked in surprise, for somewhat reason

"Rick Riordan is an author of the Percy Jackson?!" Kirishima asked in surprise, for somewhat reason. "Now I see where you got the information from-"

"And Percy was kidding, when Annabeth said he was just the god of trolls."

"TROLLOLOLLLOLOOLOOL!" Kaminari exclaimed, making everyone feel like they turned oooold.

"Wtf is a 'TROLLOLOLLLOLOOLOOL?'" Bakugo asked with a cuss word.

"Shut up, dude," Sero said, waving him off, making the Pomeranian boy ticked.

"You need anger issue session, again?" 

"No."

"F**k off, then for the godly sake of Poseidon or I will get you with my dad's trident."

"WHO TF DARE TO- wait hold up-" Bakugo looked around and saw a male head, poking it out of the floor where VWD (Villain Waifu Deku, 2nd Dekuverse introduced in this book) had once stood. Actually. Half of his body above was out onto the floor. Like Chiron transforming into a... something... 

"Who TF are you?!" 

However, the person was already gone.

...

"I think I saw Percy Jackson for fudge sake."

'He didn't cuss!' The class thought in bewilderment. 'And Percy Jackson?! Really? That's the person who told him that?!'

"I think we just heard ('I saw him' by Bakugo) the god of Poseeweed." Kaminari dumbfully said.

"And I think you said an un-godly insult to Poseidon," Hakagure threw back at him.

I love how I made some bad jokes using Dunce Face. Pardon me. I'll burn my food someday to you, gods and goddesses! ;)