-【Boku no Hero Academia MMD】Prank Call on Bakugo-

If the video is not loading for you, READ ON. This is an MMD, BNHA, and Prank Call combined, so yeah. Please comment and put your opinions during or after reading/watching/listening to the chapter/video. Thank you. Message me if this is like, wrong or whatever...

- One day -

"I'm back on track!" I exclaimed out of nowhere through the speaker. I had my volume way up, and it was literally... uh... 'morning.' Because of that? The entire class and teacher abruptly woke up like it was the alarm for toast.

"Sorry to startle you from your slumber," I told them through the speakers. "But I have found a video you might wanna watch. Boom Boom Boy, please refrain yourself from attacking Todoroki and Deku. Thank you, and please enter the theater within 5 minutes."

*cricket noise*

"Oh, and you don't need to take a shower, you all have you good ol' scent still on you."

The class immediately got out of their beds/futon (for Todoroki, I guess :/ ) and changed quickly. Ate breakfast. Had a minute break. Rushed out into the theater, and sat down. I was at the projector, trying to turn this THING on... 

Well, it was loading for awhile. Just wish you never have lag. Although the lag helped me once in a speedy game once- :P

Also, does projectors have lag??? (Visible confusion)

"Alrighty! Now. Follow along." I managed to turn it on, and the video appears. 

- Boku no Hero Academia MMD _ Prank Call on Bakugo-

"Okay, say what now?" Kaminari gaped at the title. "If I were anybody, I wouldn't prank call boom boom boy!"

"Have to agree," the others replied in unison.

"Stop being a party pooper and just go along with it, please!!! I'll mute myself. So the text will be in bold. And Todoroki being the main POV as Gabriel, the comedian of the comedy show."

"Okay." Todoroki shrugged. Everyone felt a cool aura around him, and wondered what's so fun about this.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = 

(I'm Lazy to do some descriptions during the story. So we'll just make it like a roleplay or something without giving out further information. 

So my friend 'Deku'  tells me: "Todoroki, you know what? 'Bakugo is always messing with us, why don't we mess with him?"

"PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDN'T... PLEASE TELL ME THEY DIDN'T!" Iida cried in failure from keeping his class from doing weird/bad stuff. 

The class went dead silent. Bakugo's eye is twitching, and Izuku wasn't going to think it's going to be pretty.

I go: "What should I do?" 

"YOU APPROVED- alright I give up. Send another class rep to replace me."

"Nah. No thanks. You're suited."

"NO-!"

He go: "Well, why don't you prank call him?" 

I go: "Dude...! That's a great idea!" Todoroki had his finger up as if he had an idea. He began to type the numbers of Bakugo's number on the phone, with a 'Beep Boop Beep' and 'Brrrrrrrr.' Then the second ring. 'Brrrrrrrr.'

"I am dead scared for the two," Uraraka whined as she sunk into her seat is despair for her friends. Bakugo's eye twitched some more. The class went into full gloom.