-BNHA Memes 2-

So uh... we're doing memes, I guess? And it's pictures, not videos, oof. The voting is still continuing right now, but if you don't see it (which can happen at a later date) you are too late. Anyways, cut my crap. 2 votes for BNHA memes, 1 vote for Fandom meme songs. Add a vote if you haven't done so already, just in the previous chapter. (Which is not a chapter)

"So the people through 'the wall' suggested for meme pictures, once again!" I announced, and the Memesquad jumped up in cheers. The others... eh, they don't mind. "Oh, and maybe we'll watch videos after I give up finding memes for you all. Anyways, enjoy."

"Why am I so hella excited and bored at the same time?" Kirishima muttered. 

The class took a few minutes to figure out what the picture is saying

"Wait." Uraraka squinted to look at the picture. "Hold up- am I seeing pictures of Mineta?"

"Now that you mentioned it-"

The class stopped thinking and read the purple letters on each of the Big 3's names. The first two name, left to right.

"Mi Ne Ta." The class said aloud before realizing what it is saying. "Mineta."

"... wAiT a mInUtE-" the girls cried out in horror. "It's the Mineta name!"

The girls began to panic as I slapped my forehead. "Chill, he's basically out of the theater... for now."

"Not any better, but at least we learn something from this..." Momo mumbled, recalling the time Mineta had gripped onto her back jacket after the obstacle course thing (season 2)

" Momo mumbled, recalling the time Mineta had gripped onto her back jacket after the obstacle course thing (season 2)

"Wait, did a Dekuverse say he has One for All?" Mina asked, scratching her head.

"Could be, I also don't have a good memory." 

"Anyways, if he used up his arms and plans on doing his legs then-" Iida was interrupted. 

"...then he'll use his legs and he can't move his legs after using it up-" Momo finished.

"I'm getting confused ya'll-" Kaminari groaned as he banged his head onto his palm of his hand.

"Deku breaks bones, so you'll get it," Aizawa said as the class went for the next meme pic.