-Lunch Break 2-

The class began to chatter about random things in the lunchroom.

-Time Skip Behind Time-

"It's time to have your lunch now!' I told everyone, and everyone began to sigh in relief.

"I've been starving dead for who knows how long!" -Sato

"I thought it was dinner or breakfast, we had lunch only once, and it took a long time..." - Uraraka

"Wait, when did we last ate?" - Kaminari

"16 chapters ago." I (broke-the-fourth-wall) told them. They abruptly sat up in shock.

"Doesn't that mean... 16 days ago?!" -Iida

"How were we not starving?!" -Momo

"Take a damn chill pill, everyone!" I gestured them to sit back down. They sat down. "I have a 'quirk,'" I air-quoted the word. "to make you do/ feel something in my command. Well, not really a command but- uh..."

The class's jaws all dropped down. "WHAT?!"

"THAT'S NOT A FAIR QUIRK!" - Mina "I wanted to eat my favorite food!"

"Sorry, but who even send you to this world? If you're just here to complain... then I could just send you to your worst enemy to life."

"What's that?" - Asui "Kero."

"Deathly loss of your favorite loving life being."

*cricket sound effect*

"Yeah, I'd rather not do that. Now hurry up and shoo shoo before lunch break is over, you have about 50 minutes. If I can spare that, I'll move it up to 1 hour."

And I snapped my fingers. The class disappeared, back into the cafeteria to where they last ate lunch, and they began to get their lunch and eat. 

- Time Skip back to Present-

"DON'T TALK WHEN YOU EAT. YOU'LL GET THE CORONA."

The class stiffened at the word and ate fast. Me being: Holy speed of lunch!

Bakugo was the one who finished first within one minute. The rest came along, with only Iida who came in last because he was trying to stay healthy and also TRYING to ignore the CORONA word. 

Mineta is the very last, who just ate at space. Without barfing up. The necklace is still there. (Read Merman Deku AU chapter for more information) 

After everyone finished, they began to spend their whole entire 45 minutes doing whatever they wanted. Some mostly used the bathroom (duh) and some were trying to keep themselves from laughing when Kaminari ate a wish flower (those flowers where it was some sort of white thingies, and people usually wish for something by whispering into it before blowing it into the air) 

Todoroki was just sitting there. Scrolling through his phone. (Free WiFi? XD)

Izuku was with his friends. Uraraka was squealing at something random like a fan girl. Iida trying to stop her squealing. 

Bakugo was trying to 'bust' Kaminari when he ate the flower, thinking his wish will soon come into his body. (He wish to not be dumb when he quirk is activated. Or maybe he wished for more memes)

Kirishima and the other members of the Bakusquad tried to stop Bakugo. 

The emosquad just talked about random stuff. 

The rest were being weird and calm and... yeah. Idk. 

While I am just struggling to find ideas. I am thinking of this as a yearly assignment, oml.