-BNHA Memes 7-

"Well, I better take everything back," I said out loud when I woke Class 1A (except Aizawa) up. I was "fixing" the projector" while talking to them.  "We're going to check out some more pictures, again! I hope you guys had some stress on the Base 64 coding."

"We... we did NOT have fun, and YES we are too tiredly stressed on that!" Uraraka yawned afterwards.

"Well, Izuku had the QR Scan and he scanned it," I said to them without hesitation, and the class immediately woke up fully. Izuku flinched before pretending he went back to sleep. Not wanting to cause trouble. 

"Before you scream," I quickly turned to them with a dirty face, full of dust, with a tool in my hand. "You guys also had the QR Scans, but you probably never noticed it."

"We did notice it!" Bakugo stood up from his seat, and screamed out as he was angry about two certain things. (One, waking up, two, lying) 

"If you did, then you would've known what the code is saying." I told him. Bakugo aggressively sat back down in defeat, and everyone in the class wondered why he lied to me. Well, not to make it cheesy, people. 

"What do you mean, you 'take everything back?'" Jiro asked, in confusion.

"Some of you all might be tired of all the pictures, but I wanted to make content for all the people who uh... read the fourth wall!" I announced uneasily. "DON'T ASK. We're up for some more meme pictures!"

The class (even the memesquad) doesn't think much of the idea. I sighed. "Guess content is always never that easy. Well, girls, here's a good one."

"What?" Hakagure asked. 

*cricket noises*

*cricket noises*

"PFFFFT!" Mina failed to hold her laughter. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET, YOU MINETA-B!TCH!"

"Yasss! FINALLY SOMETHING TO END MY TIREDNESS!" Uraraka exclaimed while she was in a different character, her fierce aura slowly surrounding her body. The people close to her had to scoot away from the aura.

"At least this is entertaining," Jiro smirked. Asui agreed with a 'Kero!'

Momo was shocked before she breathed out in relief. Hakagure and the other girls were acting crazy about the picture, while the boys? 

Took it as an agreement and cheered along, some timid-ass, some wondering what good about this picture, one person smirking at the picture. And no, it's not Bakugo. It's someone who can turn into a female. And the one who had literally used Mineta as a baseball and YEETED him into space.  

"I don't really like the insult on that boy, but at least it's something entertaining." 

"I hope I'm not the only one, but I feel attacked by the girls."

"Why, Kaminari?" Kirishima asked.

"Because we're all male people, and Mineta is a male. And they're females, right?"