-BNHA Memes 8-

"Part 8!" I exclaimed. "Sorry for being tardy on posting!"

"More memes?" Kaminari asked me.

"Yes. Maybe. I don't know."

"Good! And I wonder if you can show us something else," Jiro told me. "...you know, not just memes."

"I am trying to find great ideas to make a chapter so it's not worth waiting, and I am basically lazy when it takes forever to type up a script."

"Erm... okay, good luck." 

"Onwards!"

"'Father's foot?'" Kirishima asked

"He accidentally killed his family when his quirk manifested," I told them. "He killed his grands, his sister, his mom... first was the dog, actually."

"What?!" Mina gasped, terrified by the news. Koda shuddered at the image of a killed dog in front of him, inside his head and tried to shake it away. 

(This moment where I was about to put "Shake It Off," but I thought to myself: "nah, that wouldn't make sense. I love to put a joke though...")

"He had full intent to kill his dad, since his dad doesn't approve him."

Todoroki and Izuku tensed. 'Compared to us...'

"So that's why he had hands all over him," Momo said to the others. "-it's all part of his family's body. Just hands, though."

"FORGET THE SERIOUSNESS!" Bakugo yelled out as he slammed his palms onto the top of his seat. "Focus on the (bleep) Meme and forget the seriousness!"

"Anyways, why would he have his father's foot onto his face?" Kaminari mumbled.

"What's wrong with it?" Kirishima asked as he soon tried not to laugh. "It's manly funny."

"Smelly?"

"What...?" Shoji asked. 

"Isn't dead people's feet smelly and disgusting?" Kaminari finally blurted out, and he began to gag at the thought.

*cricket noise*

"OH WAIT THAT'S TRUE-" And soon, Kirishima finally laughed it all out. The emo students just asked themselves 'What's so funny?', while the others either just shrugged, laughed, or just stared at them like 'Why am I in this class?'

 The emo students just asked themselves 'What's so funny?', while the others either just shrugged, laughed, or just stared at them like 'Why am I in this class?'