-Merman Deku AU-

So uhm... when I say imagining an ocean from my mind...

I didn't think the ocean looked so... flat.

I quickly snapped my fingers and the ocean looked more properly anime like. I jumped in (yes, full clothes, but I have a 'quirk' okay?) and I landed on the ocean.

Like it was a big rug. I lay there for awhile before I realized I was sinking later. Oh no-

I quickly got out and ran to 'shore' like the water was the ground and bursted through the theater door. Everyone who was drinking punches, water, and milk (because why not?) almost spit out their drinks, while Mineta who was also drinking grape juice, actually spat out the whole thing.

"I think I succeeded, but I thought I might gonna drown in there..." I muttered. "Anyways! Let's go! Everyone prepared?"

"YESSSSSSS!" Most of the class shouted in excitement. 

I snapped my fingers and they all wore a necklace with just a black string with a clear orb that has a smol sheasell (Wait no) shellsea (noooo) seashall (omg help meeeee) SEASHELL (Yes FINALLY) inside it. 

"Now let's go! Be sure you know how to swim!" I said, minus Mineta who actually couldn't swim at all, and Izuku who is sleeping on the chair, strapped in again. And let's just say everyone else can. 

We all stepped in the flat ocean and we stood there. A few seconds, (before Bakugo could yell) we immediately fell in the ocean. WAS MY EXPERIENCE WEIRD WHEN IT WAS JUST ME...???

"Swimdirnfirnmmmm," I said, and somehow my voice felt like it got triggered.

"What?" Jiro asked as she began to slowly swim. Tokoyami has a helmet like a cartoon diver or astronaut without the white cloth... whatever, idk. And only because he a bird.

"Swimdheifheimmmm," I said again. No good. "Let'sjdjdk goooxnskxn andsksndjdne findksnxisnjsj theiicnekcnej dekuijdnsjcnsj AUnsksnxjsjmndn..."

"I honestly don't understand what she's saying, she's like an error," Denki said as he leaned his ear closer. "But it sounds like she's wanting us to go swim and find the Deku AU."

"Finallyfgdgthg someone understandsssdfffc megchgj!" I muffled.  

"I can understand that," Denki then pouted. "Of course I can understand underwater language."

"There'saaaa an underwaterjehfj languagejdnekf?" I asked in confusion. 

"Yes, I think..." 

ugh. I began to swim around underwater (in reality, I can't swim rip) and finally managed to swim properly. Then I swam back to the anime pack. "Let's stay together and search for a green portal, okay?" 

Yes. My voice is not error-made anymore! Woooooo!

Everyone nodded and immediately swam different directions. "Holy JESUS STOP YOUR HORSES!" I yelled out and everyone stopped, even though they still swim around. 

"We're searching thataway," I said, as I pointed to the darker area of the ocean. The deep.

"OH NO WE'RE NOT, THERE MIGHT BE DANGEROUS FISH THERE!" Katsuki shouted, and of course  he can't choke. I made the shell have an invisible helmet, like tokoyami, except for a fact the ALL don't have air tanks. The shells' are doing that job, too. 

"We might have to go, I mean she's the one who made us meet the AUs," Todoroki said. "Besides, I feel a bit brave... for now."

I swam off immediately, leaving the sound of the splash. The Class 1A looked at each other before realizing I had left without them.