-Admitting Everything I Wanted to Say to Class 1A-

"My name is PhantomPlayz140. I can be called Cookie, Phantom, CookieMilky."

"We know that, Cookie," Mina groaned to me. "What's with the sudden introduction???"

"Everybody knows that it's not my real name. Not Cookie. Not Phantom. Nor CookieMilky."

"Okay, and?!" Bakugo said, losing impatience. Damn, dude, relax your back and pride! 

(Creating... processing...)

"I am an American. My real name is Kim. You are in a fan fiction. Everything I had wrote down is in this book online."

The class began dead silent before asking: "Why?"

"BeCauSe I NeeD CoNTeNT FoR THe ReaDeRS!!!" I answered loudly enough, like in a shout. The class began to feel the fierce aura in the theater, and many began to pray I'd be alright.

I'm alright. You could say that.

"So. All those Dekuverses you saw are of course the same thing as an AU, right?" I crossed my arms and sighed. "Lately, I have been getting less ideas for the book I am creating, and I am planning to complete my mission soon. Unless my readers have some great ideas, I might need to put this on HIATUS sooner or later."

"Hiatus?" Kirishima asked me. "What's that?"

(Creating... processing...)

"It means to put a book/account etc. on hold. Also, in other words, have a break from it."

"Are you going to be bored in your world?" Jiro asked me worriedly. I shrugged.

"Depending on the situation, this is the only time I need to survive the Coronavirus, finish my schoolwork (which I hope that'll happen) and finish my last few things on my accounts I created on any websites I had made my accounts on." I plopped into my seat near the chair the original Izuku had once sat on. "It's really stressful right now. Being quarantined. It's not really all bad news. I had once set my sights on this book and now I'm going to put it on Hiatus soon."

"Please don't put us on hiatus soon!" Uraraka pleaded. "We don't want ourselves dying in it! I hate to wait too long, you know?"

"I can put you to sleep."

(Creating... processing...)

"Anything better than that?" Todoroki asked me.

"Return you back, and won't come back ever again."

"Unless you want us to come back, right?" Tokoyami told me. "We'll try our best to wait for you."

"Yeah." The others nodded. I sighed and shook my head as a no.

"Well," I shrugged again. "I'll create a couple more chapters before it's time for you to really go. And even if you come back, you won't remember a thing, depending on how long it is."

"Okay." Bakugo sat up, his eye twitching. "Hating to admit, BUT! I do not want this go to an end!" The class gaped at him in bewilderment. They didn't think he would encourage me. (Which, I don't feel encouraged at all) "THE READERS EXPECTED MORE FROM YOU, YOU CAN'T PUT THIS TO AN END AT ALL!" 

"The readers are reading my books. Not a lot gave me feedbacks or comments. I kinda need them so I can tell the story's going great or not. No matter what I say, they just can't do it. Not too many. Even if I gone this far."

"So unmanly, Cookie!" Kirishima cried out. "You can't give up!"

(Creating... processing...)

"So how about this." I immediately toned my voice to an anger-like voice. "My world, has this Corona virus spreading worldwide. Many! Many! MANY people died. Sickness. Virus. Anything happens to them badly, they die. Only a few must've survived."

"It can't be that bad! There must be  over 100 who died!" Kaminari told me, trying to help me stay positive. (I do, not when I have emotions spewing out.)

"Oh." I said sarcastically. "How about over a million people worldwide who died? There's not many doctors! If a person dies, they be put into the fire! The fire, I tell you! The (beep) fire!"

The class gasped. Aizawa opened his eyes suddenly as he jumped up in his sleeping bag. Even Mineta in space heard it and went crying out insanely and whined. (Like the Mineta in the anime, not baby-ish.)

"M... million of people died?" Izuku sputtered out, shaking in fear. "Doesn't that mean the human society will be gone soon?!"

(Creating... processing...)

"Unless we have a special treatment, it will continue for the history's sake." I told them and I sighed out. Telling them is hard.

No.

Typing to tell them is hard. Literally. I'm literally crying inside me while doing this.

"Anyways. Please forget this and enjoy your last couple days here before my mission comes to a stop. I need many supporters on my story. And honestly. I think many more millions of people will die in the winter. Because of the cold."

"Ah..." Momo whispered as her heart was pounding hard from her fear.

(Creating... processing... program complete)

"During this talking, I was making something." I told them, to change the subject. The class looked at me in immediate confusion. "What's that you doing?" Sero asked.

I pointed to a door across the theater on the top left. I teleported there and gestured the class to come over and see what's beyond the door.

"Nothing special. Just to say you have your own rooms to sleep and have privacy in. 2 bathrooms. One between the boys area and one between the girls area. Each of you have your own card to swipe in the slot. Kitchen's over in the left from here," I pointed to the kitchen as the rest of the class entered the BIG OL' ROOM. "Workout rooms from the far right of the bathrooms."

"And you have your own quirks back. Unless you want to switch quirks."

"NoThankYouWe'llBeFineWithOurQuirkInsideUs."

"Bye!" And please remember to vote. AND GIVE ME (BEEP) FEEDBACKS AND COMMENTS REEEEEEEEEE!"

Class1A.exe had their ears deaf for a few minutes