-Child Deku AU-

I was wondering if this child au would be brave enough to meet the others... nah, he wouldn't.

Unless someone's a hero.

But... not everyone is heroes yet, right now in the theater.

And seeing Bakugo in the theater might make him more confused as hell. 

"Alright, just TRY to not scare him!" I said as I activated an All Might signature pose portal. 

"Why does this look like and All Might shape?" Momo asked. 

"You know Izuku." I answered as I entered the portal. 'And that was to try to lure him in to meet. I'll spoil it if he enters or he is too scared to go.'

I went through the portal, and in front of me stood a freaked-out face of Child Deku. "VILLAIN!" he screamed out. His mother Inko, (who was taller and skinnier than the original, if you get it) gripped her son's hands as she tried to move. 

"Chill out, I'm just a 'quirked' student, okay?" I said. "And sorry, miss, but I need to borrow your son for a bit."

"No! I can tell you're a bit young to be a villain, but this is a call of kidnapping!" She shrieked out as she hugged the scared Child Deku. I sighed. Always think of something!

"He's meeting the alternate universe," I began as Inko stopped freaking out. The child bean stopped crying and felt a bit excited. "So he's one of the AUs the 'future' need to meet. It's fine if he doesn't want to go-"

"Me go!" He cried out in pure happiness. He smiled, and the shine was too bright my eyes had to adjust. This was not bright as the book that had brought out the Fantasy AU...

"Okay, sweetheart... be safe! Please bring him back!" Inko waved bye as I took out an All Might figurine, and he gladly took it, and also said:

"How did you create an All Might portal?" 

I sweated bullets on my head. "It's... difficult to explain..." I mumbled. 

We were back in and the girls tried not to squeal. Everyone else tried not to gasp by the cuteness, but they all ended up jumping out of their seats.

(No Bakugo (who is apparently broken right now)Tokoyami, Aizawa (who is sleeping as hell) and Todoroki (who died in the cuteness, sorry, other shippers, I think you hate me for this) TwT) (AND NOT MINETA)

The Child Deku squeaked as he gripped onto my skirt (WELL I HAVE TIGHT PANTS UNDERNEATH, EXCUSE YOU) scared. I glared at the incoming class and they all stopped. 

"Calmly come over," I said to them. 

"Hey! My name is Mina Ashidooo!" She squealed quietly. "You're so cute!" 

"Name's Tsuyu Asui, called me Tsu, kero!" 

"Ochako Uraraka!" 

"Kyoka Jiro. Nice to meet you." 

"Toru Hakagure!" The invisible girl greeted, and was startled by the smol bean until he realized she is invisible. He knew that's her quirk and soon felt easy around other people. 

"Momo Yaoyorozu," Momo said. "Can I make you something you treasure?" 

(I was thinking of something gay in this part, help)

"No thank you! How can you make it?" Child Deku asked, curious about this one.

"It's my quirk! 'Creation!'" Momo answered proudly as she created plenty of sunglasses. It came out of her arm she rolled her sleeve up, and gave them to the girls and the rest who approached the child.

"Why us?" They asked.

"Anyways! I know you love All Might as a fanboy, so how about I give you an All Might figurine?"

"No thank you! I don't want to waste your quirk like that!" The child said as he bowed down sheepishly. "Besides, I already got an All Might figurine!" He showed the All Might figurine I had gave him. He smiled and the bright once again appeared. 

The class in front immediately wore the sunglasses, while the people in the back ducked down behind the chairs that were in front of them. Some ducked, some closed (tightly) their eyes, and one who is basically sleeping through the whole thing. (Guess)

"Anything you want to ask these UA 'future' students?" I asked the child, while doing the 'quotation' finger marks to the others, hoping one can't figure out what I meant. 

"If it's the future, is... someone... here?" Child Deku asked, with puppy eyes, hoping one of them knew who he was talking about. They are sure they knew who that was. 

"Uhmmmmmm.... yes." Jiro answered slowly. "'She' is here." She quotation marked her fingers also, at Bakugo, who quietly breathed out in relief. They don't want Bakugo to be showered with so many stuff by the child, he might get mad or be annoyed. 

And Bakugo was just in training to calm his anger before I had broke the fourth wall on them. Like therapy. 

The child noticed that they all knew about him, but decided not to question. After all, he thinks his friend is going to be ticked each time. Even when complimenting him made him mad. 

But it sounds like he thanked the compliment deep inside. ;)

(2 minutes later)

"What year is it for you all?" 

"2020, I suppose."

"Did you get to fight villains?" 

"Yes. Sometimes we ended up in surprise attacks, but we still won."

"Have you seen me?"

The question left everyone (YES, EVERYONE) dumbfounded and confused. HE WAS LITERALLY IN FRONT OF THEM ALL WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

"I'm sorry, but who? You are in front of us all-" Uraraka was about to say when another soft snore came out of the original bean.

The child looked behind the portal and saw his 'future' himself strapped up in a chair, a sleeping bubble going big to small, indicating he's asleep. 

"Why am 'I' strapped onto a chair?" He asked me. 

"We met other Dekuverses, or different you's In different worlds, but I need his... power called STAMINA (energy) in order to meet others. Now anymore questions?"

Child Deku shook his head as in no. I clapped my hands and everyone waved by as I went back to the portal with the smol bean. The child waved bye and is soon back with Inko, who practically hugged her little son like she hadn't seen him in a long time, even though it was only a few minutes. 

I got back and we were ready to meet the new AU. Everyone who was out of their seats went back to their seats. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(P.S Bakugo was hiding from the Child Deku AU throughout the whole meeting ;P)