Chapter 30: Love

SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPLOAD. THIS IS THE END SADLY. :(( But, I might start something new. ENJOY! 

-Kim <3

_________________________________________

Katy’s POV

Okay, so Jasmine and Niall and I really don’t know who got into this Idea that I’d sing at their concert or something. Got no choice so I have to take risks. We arrived at the hotel and got settled in. Niall handed me a piece of paper with lyrics on it. “Irresistible” – One Direction Its their new song. I don’t know it that much but I only have the rest of the learn everything.

Jas helped me with some dance steps. Wait what? Dance steps ? ugggh. Streeess. I really don’t know if I can push through this.

Harry’s POV

We’ve got a show today and it’s our first time to perform new songs from Take Me Home. I’m still broke and frustrated about things. The Boys are really helpful and I find it weird how they’re really excited about our show. It’s like they’re hiding something from me. Rehearsals Rehearsals, It’s our final sound check before the show.

After the sound check I went out to get some coffee at Starbucks. Just the usual order.

“Hi Lad, What’s your Drink for today?” the barista asked.

“Just a Tall Caramel Frappucino.” I replied.

“What would you like to name the cup Sir?” she asked again.

“Hmm.  Karry.” I said.

“Weird name. But, Here’s your change and just wait for your name to be called.” She waved goodbye. Karry is Katy and my named joined together.  Corny but Hey! It’s our codename for ourselves.

I was just scrolling through my phone while waiting for my order, gone through twitter and saw one of Katy’s tweet.

“Baby_Katy: Chilly Day. Got my favorite coat on”

She even changed her name. No more –Loves1D-? hmm. The barista called my name. I came over the counter but it was a different drink there.

“Excuse me Miss, but this wasn’t the drink I ordered.” I inquired.

“Oh, Wait. There was also a girl here that had Karry as the name for her drink. Maybe she got yours. I’m deeply sorry.” She begged.

“It’s alright. But what’s this drink anyway?” I asked

“Toffee Nut Frappucino Sir” she replied.

Toffee Nut? That’s Katy’s Favorite. Karry for a girl’s drink’s name? Katy tweeting its cold even though it’s so hot in the Philippines? What does this mean? Is she here? She can’t be. Why would she be even here? I left the shop then went back to our show’s venue.

Jasmine’s POV

Tonight’s the night for my best friend. She’d sing Irresistible, maybe that’d be the 5th song the boys would sing tonight. I’m as nervous as Katy. Good thing Niall got me the best seats in the house. Front row Baby. The boys started singing with Live While we’re young. Harry seemed to have noticed I was here and started whispering things at Niall. I got a text.

“Nothing Babe, Changing time. Harry was asking why you were here. But don’t think about it. Got it solved. Enjoy the show. –NiallBear <3 “

So the show went on. One of the crew walked up to me saying that Katy was calling me from backstage.

“Jas! I’m so nervouuuuus” Katy said whilst running towards me.

“You might as well do this for Harry. For Love okay?” I said.

“For Love”

Katy’s POV

This is it. Their on stage to perform and I’d come in between.

Harry Starts Singing,

Don't try to make me stay

Or ask if I'm okay

I don't have the answer

Don't make me stay the night

Or ask if I'm alright

I don't have the answer.

It’s my cue.

Heartache doesn't last forever

I'll say I'm fine

Midnight ain't no time for laughing

When you say goodbye.

Then we sang in chorus.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible.

Then Niall sang,

I've tried to ask myself

Should I see someone else?

I wish I knew the answer.

Zayn,

But I know, if I go now, if I leave

Then I'm on my own tonight

I'll never know the answer.

Liam,

Midnight doesn't last forever

Dark turns to light

Heartache flips my world around

I'm falling down, down, down,

That's why.

Then the rest of the boys sang as harry and I moved closer towards each other.

I find your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible

It's in your lips and in your kiss

It's in your touch and your fingertips

And it's in all the things and other things

That make you who you are and your eyes irresistible.

It makes your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes, your eyes, your eyes,

Your eyes, your eyes, your eyes

Irresistible.

“Harry.” I said while moving towards him.

“Yea?” he said.

“I Love You.” was all I can say.

“I know”. He replied then we kissed.

Everyone in the crowd went wild. I was almost crying that me and Harry are back together. The boys all hugged me then I went down to sit beside Jasmine while they finished the show. Guess my luck never did left. My dreams led me to finding my true love.

THE END. <3