Chapter 1: Meet Me

Katy’s POV

Monday,  5:00 am

Today I don’t feel like doing anything

I just wanna lay in my bed

Don’t feel like picking up my phone

So leave a message at the tone

‘Cause today I swear I’m not doing anything

                My Phone Rang receiving a Call from my best friend to wake me up.  First Day of School Today, Excited but just listening to Bruno Mars’ song makes me want to sleep again. I got up and tied my hair into a messy bun. Then I walked straight to the Bathroom to take a quick bath.

I’m Katy by the way. 13, sophomore student from the Philippines. We’re not some rich country or what, but we’re rich in natural resources.  We’ve got beautiful landscapes, breath taking sceneries and a good source of livestock. It’s really hot here, the country having tropical climate is the reason. But we’re really used to it now. Oh, I’m a Directioner by the way.

“Katy! Get Out of the Bathroom! You’re gonna be late!” My Mother shouted from her room. “Okay Mom. I’ll be out in a bit” I like taking long showers. Mom hates it, I don’t care. I got myself my school uniform and fixed my hair. Just let it fall down my shoulders and got a clip to hold my bangs. I looked at myself for a while. I’m not that pretty. I’m tall but a bit chubby. My eyes are small cause I’m half Chinese. And Lastly I had pale white skin.

“Mom, I’m going now. Bye,” I shouted as I left.

                Going to School Isn’t much a struggle, I could walk or just ride a jeepney. (Public transportation is really easy here) My Phone buzzed. I quickly grabbed it from my skirt pocket.

Jasmine <3 : “Katy! I’m on my way to school, wanna meet up? -Jasmine”

Me: “Sure, Maybe Starbucks? Just wanna grab some coffee - Katy”

Jasmine <3: “Okay. See You”

                I made my way to Starbucks that was just blocks from my school. “Goodmorning Miss! What would you have for this fine morning?” the barista asked, “Hmm. I’ll just have a Grande Caramel Macchiato to Go” I said. “Okay, that would be P175. Just take a seat and I’ll bring your drink to you.”I nodded and went to a chair near the door.

Jasmine entered and sat next to me. “KATY! I Missed You so muuuch” We hugged and talked a bit. I got my phone and connected to the coffee shop’s wifi connection. I opened my twitter account and I see I have new followers and a few DMs. I was about to see who when my drink arrived and Jasmine pulled me out the shop. Okay. No chance in seeing my new follower now.

Jasmine is my Bestfriend, We’re both Directioners so we pretty much spend everyday fangirling. She’s of the same age. Straight Hair, Even skin tone, Curved body and she’s really beautiful . Just Perfectly a teenager.

We arrive at school, well it’s just same old school. Nothing new. We met with our other classmates and got to class. Boring day, we got some new classmates and some new teachers too. The bell rang as I was eager to leave the school premises.