Chapter 3: "I think, I Like her"

Harry’s POV

“Harry. Go to Sleep. We still have many things to do tomorrow” Liam shouted. “Alright Father, I’m just tweeting a few things” I answered. He’s really great in being our Daddy. I’m Harry by the way. 18, From UK. I’m 1/5 of One Direction. And I pretty much like my life. I live with 4 of my Bestfriends, Louis(AKA Boobear, He likes to eat carrots. Weird but simply effective), Niall(He Likes Eating, Practically anything), Zayn(Vain, Haha. Deep person but really friendly) and Daddy Liam(Like our big brother, Gives us advice and all)

I lay back on our Hotel room bed as I scrolled down my twitter account. Something got my attention. 

KatyLoves1D:  “Hi Harry_Styles! I Know you wouldn’t notice this. But there’s no harm in trying. I really like your voice. Not as a boy from the famous boyband but as the boy that grew up singing to his mum. Loveyaa.”

Okay. That’s what should fans be tweeting about. I opened her account. Wow, She’s really some directioner. Always tweeting about us. And I notice something. Her Twitter Profile picture. She’s really Cute. No, She’s Beautiful. Young though. There’s even videos of her singing. I listen a bit. She Really has a good voice. “When I See Your Face, There’s not a thing that I would change. Coz you’re amazing, Just the way you are.” She sang.

“Oh Haz, Are You Fanboying? Haha. And to a Young one I see” Niall Chuckled. “No, It’s just this girl. She’s a Fan but she’s so beautiful. Come See..” Niall looked over “She is, Nice Choice mate, Chinese?” Niall commented. “Yeah, Half Chinese Half Filipino, I think I like her. “. I followed her and gave her a short message I’m sure she’ll be happy of.

Being happy and All I Started singing. I can’t take her out of my mind. Addicted? No Harry.

“Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'

Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her tryin'

She's so beautiful

And I tell her everyday

Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her, she won't believe me

And it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see

But every time she asks me do I look okay?

I say

When I see your face

There's not a thing that I would change

'Cause you're amazing

Just the way you are”

I Just Can’t Seem to Get her out of my head. I went to sleep coz Liam’s all mad already. I tweeted

“Goodnight Everyone. Long Day Ahead”