Chapter 4. Do I look ok?

“Goodmorning Harrreeeeeeeh. WAKE UP WAKE UP. We’ve got breakfast” Louis said whilst jumping on my bed. “I’m awake. Don’t jump now”. I rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. I can say, I really needed more sleep.  Well Off to rehearsals.

It was the usual day. Just singing songs from our album and dancing a little bit. Had fun with the boys and all. I got my Iphone and updated some apps. Then I noticed Katy Replied to my DM.

Katy’s POV

Seems what happened to me is so legit. But, I can help to be so happy. First Day of School and I Get Homework. Simple things anyway ‘Make a Short Paragraph on how you see yourself in the future’, I see myself maybe in New York. Walking the streets wearing the latest fashion sense and spending money like there’s no tomorrow. But I also see myself as a famous singer. I liked singing so much. But I only sing around my friends and my concert ground, The Shower.

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na Na Na. I sing WMYB while cleaning through my stuff. I watch TV then I heard my laptop buzz. I have a new Message. ITS HARRY. I Jump in happiness.

Harry_Styles:

                “I don’t know if you feel awkward right now. Haha. So can you tell me more about yourself? –Harry xx”

So I spent the whole night talking to Harry Styles. It’s Probably early in the morning there or what. But its like 10 in the evening here and I have school tomorrow. But WHO CARES. Haha. My Facebook tab started buzzing seeing that Jasmine is Video Calling.

“Katyyyy. I’m so tired. What you up to?”

The fact that I forgot to tell my bestfriend everything that’s happening to me. So I spilled.

“This may sound weird but, I’m talking to Harry Styles.”

“WHAT? You must be joking. Hahahahaha.”

“No, I’m not. I’ll prove it.”

I took a screen shot to show Harry and I were really talking. Jasmine was speechless. Then she suddenly grinned so happily.

“Gosh Katy, You’re so Lucky. Tell me more tomorrow! I gotta sleep now. Bye!”

“Sure Thing! I Love You!”

“I Love You More!”

So Jasmine’s asleep so is everyone at home. But I chose to stay up late to talk to Harry. After 5 minutes he asked if we could see each other.

“Katy, Hmm. Could we video call or something? I just want to see you.”

“Uhm, Sure. Here’s my Skype name Katy_07, Add me. J I’ll be back after half an hour, just going to freshen up”

Okay Katy. You Have Half an Hour to make yourself look human. I took a quick bath and into some Pjs. Brushed my hair and waited. After a few minutes I received that Call of a Lifetime.

Harry’s POV

Harry is this for real? Your talking to a complete stranger on the internet. But She seems so angelic. I was so eager to see her and hear her voice so I asked if we could see each other. Shocked much she accepted my offer. Yes! Yes! I’m gonna see her! Wait. I Only have half an hour to make myself look good.

I look at myself at the mirror. Fixed my curls and tucked out my shirt. Zayn being the master of all beauty secrets came over. “Dude, Do I look Ok?” I asked. “Yeah. Your Harry Styles, it’s natural. Vas Happenin anyway?”he asked. “I’m going to talk to this girl I met on the internet. I really like her so I need to look good.” I said as I was fixing my hair and stuff. “You really must like her do you? You’ve never been this way before Haz.” “Yeah, never been this way before.” I replied softly. “Be sure to tell me if she has some kind of bestfriend I could go out with. Hahaha” He Joked. Zayn is really the Bad Boy.