Chapter 6: A Broken Smile

Hey Guys, Just wanna say that Jasmine would be really be focused on the next chapters. Hope you'd like her love story. Just send me your comments and opinions. :))

-Kim

___________________________________

Jasmine’s POV

You could be the peanut butter to my jelly

You could be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain and I can be your first mate

Those lines. Every word. I remember the day when it was Jake and I’s favorite song. He was always there for me. I Loved him so much. But now its all over. So Here I am in a middle of nowhere crying. Good thing Katy let me stay at her house for the night.

I walk through the dark streets on my way to her house. Every street reminded me of every moment we had. When he would carry me on his back and kiss me passionately under the rain. Jake was one of the greatest boyfriends but there he did. He chose another girl over me. I just can’t understand, I thought we were perfect. I thought we had something. Then I arrive to Katy’s pad. I gave her a call to open the door for me.

The Door Opened and I received a Huge Hug from her. Katy’s hugs were the best. Somehow it gave comfort to all sad people that came over her. We went to her room and she got her guitar to play me a song.

You can get addicted to a certain kinda sadness

Like resignation to the end, always the end

So when we found that we could not make sense

Well you said that we would still be friends

But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

But you didn't have to cut me off

Make it like it never happened and that we were nothing

I don't even need your love, but you treat me like a stranger

And that feels so rough

No, you didn't have to stoop so low

Have your friends collect your records

And then change your number

Guess that I don't need that though

Now you're just somebody that I used to know

I don’t know how she sang that song perfectly. It can be the theme song for moving on. I’m really glad I have a friend like her. But suddenly she reaches over her laptop. “Jez, I wasn’t able to choose that song if it haven’t been for Haz, Zayn and Niall” There I saw her laptop. I saw the three boys. Those three boys I dreamed about every night. My Puffed up face suddenly grinned and somehow why sadness went away.

Zayn’s POV

Harry really found himself a beauty. Hope he remembered I asked him for my princess too. Katy was a sweet girl. Very approachable. Then her friend arrived. She said to keep the video call as a surprise. That she’d allow her to see us after she sang a song for her. “What song are you gonna sing?” I asked. “I really don’t know. Hmm” she replied. “Ah! Sing Somebody that I used to know by Gotye.” Harry suggested. “Well I don’t really know the guitar chords for that.” She answered. “I know, I’ll teach you.” Niall added.

While waiting for Katy’s friend Niall taught Katy how to play it. She’s really a fast learner. Then her friend arrived. And we were kept hidden at the back of the pillow. I heard a crying sound. Katy started singing perfectly then her friend Jasmine I think? Started singing too. I can’t help myself to smile while hearing her voice. She’s perfect.

Katy turned the laptop to her direction now. And I see Jasmine’s Face. So Red. “She’s Blushing. Cute.” I whispered. But the boys heard it and ended up teasing us. Suddenly Paul Arrives saying management wants to see us. So Harry said goodbyes to his friend and Jasmine. I hope I can be friends with her too.