Chapter 9: We finally got to meet.

Katy’s POV

Classes we’re tiring today. The school banned us from bringing our cellular phones to school so I was really a hassle. Before going home Jasmine and I rehearsed our audition piece for the school’s dance troupe. I’m not really much of the dancer but I just want to accompany my friend.  When I got home I checked my phone. I had like 20 text messages. Few from school, few from relatives and one from Harry.

“Hi Pretty Katy. I loved the video. Thanks. You made me smile. Next week we’re kind of on a vacation. So the boys and I booked ourselves tickets there. Can you keep 5 naughty boys’ company? Haha. Much love. –Haz. xx “

WHAT? They’re going here? Why? Whaat? Okay Katy. Gotta talk to Mom. “Mom, Uhm. See I think we’re gonna have company.” “Oh Dear I already know about that. Your friend Harry was calling your phone while you were in school so we had a little chat.” I gave my mom a quick hug. While I run back my room to text Jasmine.

“Jaz, The Boys Are Going here! For a Week!”

Jasmine’s POV

That text might probably be the best thing that happened to me. See I have this crush on Zayn. Maybe this will be my chance. Haha. Don’t be stupid Jasmine you’re just a simple girl how could Zayn Malik fall inlove with you.

Few days later ~

Katy and I we’re quite ready to having 5 gorgeous boys at our house. And here we are in the Airport waiting. I can’t stop looking at myself at the mirror and asking Katy how I looked. But I forgot I made reservations at Resorts World for Dinner so I left Katy so I can fix our reservations.

Liam’s POV

We’re in the Philippines. It’s really hot here though. Harry’s idea sounded weird at first, travelling halfway around the world to meet a girl he met on the internet but now it seems fine. I’m starting to miss Danielle. We were getting our bags while Harry was talking to Katy on the phone. Then we got out of the gates. Katy was there. She was a beauty. Tall, Cute, She had Blackish brown curly hair. Nice Haz.

Niall’s POV

Philippines! Wonder if the food here will be delicious. I saw Katy and gave her a quick hug. But Jasmine wasn’t there. I was really looking forward to meet her. “Hey Katy, Where’s your friend?” I asked. “Oh Jasmine, She’s fixing our dinner reservations.” She replied. “So we’ll get to have dinner together?” “Yes, Why? You like Jasmine? Haha.” That question, I just blushed at Katy. “Let’s keep this a secret.” I said.

Zayn’s POV

That was a long flight. Now I finally get to see Jasmine. Weird huh? “Hey Katy, Where’s Jasmine?” Harry Asked. “We’ll see her in a bit” she replied. “Well this friend of mine was wondering if he could make a move” he said while tugging me in his shoulder. Nice one Harry. Now everyone knows. Niall looks weird now. His smile went away. What happened?