Chapter 29: Unexpected

So I promised I'd make it up to you guys, Here it is. Another chapter. =)))) But the next update would probably be on friday. Happy Halloween guys! Lots of love. Hope you like the update. =))

-Kim <3

_________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

We arrived UK safe but deep inside I felt like a plane crashed on my heart. Oh jeez, why am I being so cheesy.  The management told us that we’d be having a gig tomorrow night. Maybe this can get the stress out of me.

Niall, Liam and I went out for drinks. I don’t know but Liam seems bummed out and stressed too.

“What’s wrong lad?” I asked.

“Dani and I, We Broke up.” He replied. I never thought they’d break up. Liam’s a whole lot better than me. I know Danielle was happy with him. How?

“Why??” I asked.

“Reasons. But let’s not talk about it aye?” He replied and let out a small smile.

“Liam, Can I ask you something?” I said then he nodded.

“Why is so hard? So hard to be so madly in love with someone?” I asked.

“You know Hazz, Love never chooses. Faith always brings two persons. God has plans for us. Maybe Dani and I aren’t meant to be now but who knows? If we were truly destined to be together, God will find a way. Just wait for Katy Harry. God will find a way.”  Liam said calmly.

“You guys can stop nooooow. Daddy Liam, Stop lecturing Harry about love okay? C’mon let’s have fun?” Niall interrupted.

We all shared laughs while drinking and dancing then I decided I wanted to go home, home to see my mum and the others. Niall and Liam chose to stay so I was quite alone. My phone buzzed seeing an update from twitter.

@KatyLoves1D: “Whoooo! Going on a trip! Wish me luck?”

Maybe she’s happy now, going on trips.. She’s 18 and she can do anything she wants now. I just wish..

When I arrived home Gemma was there. I really didn’t disturb her because she fell asleep while watching TV so I just made my way up to my room. I kinda missed home. It’s where I grew up. My Old guitar was there. I got it and played one of my favorite songs..

Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else

I drove for miles and miles 
And wound up at your door
I've had you so many times
But somehow I want more 

I don't mind spendin' everyday 
Out on your corner in the pourin' rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
She will be loved

I let down my guitar and headed to bed. I do hope that the show tomorrow would be successful.

Katy’s POV

@Harry_Styles: “Bummed out. She Will Be loved on replay, it always reminded me of her”

So, He still thinks about me. I do hope its Me. Jas convinced me to UK to tell Harry what I truly feel. So here I am, with Jasmine, Boarding a Plane to UK. I’m really not excited, afraid actually. What if Harry’s mad at me? Maybe I’m gonna be the one rejected??

“Sup Katy? What’s wrong?” asked my best friend, always there for me.

“Just.. Afraid.” I managed to speak out.

“Don’t be. Harry loves you no matter what.” Jasmine said.

The plane departed and after a while we arrived at Heathrow Airport. When we got outside I was surprised to see Niall picking us up.

“Hey Babe” Niall said to Jasmine then carrying her up and kissing her softly in the lips.

“Alright. You can stop now. This is verrrrrrrrrrrry awkward” I said.

“Come one Katy. We missed each other.” Jasmine said.

“Ughh. So, What’s the plan” I said while entering the back seat. Niall is driving and Jasmine is beside him.

“The boys have a gig tonight. And we’re crashing.” Jasmine said.

“Ready your voice Katy. Haha. “ Niall said and they explained the plan. I do hope this works.