Chapter 21: New Beginnings

Definitely Loving this chapter. :"""""""">

Dedicated to all Belieber Directioners Out there! :))

-Kim. xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine’s POV

I left Katy and Niall for a while so I can freshen up and fix my messy room. I went in the shower and took a quick bath. I got into a floral Sunday dress and brushed my hair back. Niall knocked on my door and I let him in, I really wanna say my true feelings for him this time, “Hi Niall. Sit down; I’ve really got something to tell you. “I said. “Sure” He replied then sat down on my bed while I was sitting across him in my little chair. “I’ve got a song for you, I don’t have that much of a voice but I hope you enjoy this.

Your world is my world

And my fight is your fight

My breath is your breath

And your heart (I got my)

Your my One love

My one heart

My one life for sure

Let me tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

I'm a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

And I'm a be your one gal

You'll be my #1 boy always makin time for you

I'm'a tell you one time (boy I love, boy I love you)

Niall, I Love Yo..” I stopped as I notice him fall asleep. He looks so angelic while he sleeps. I covered him with my duvet since the aircon was kind of chilly. I left him there sleeping while I go to talk with Katy.

Niall’s POV

I gently open my eyes when I realized I fell asleep, Jasmine really has that angelic voice, more like a lullaby. I look around and realize I was sleeping in her bed. My Phone buzzed and I got 3 text messages. One from Liam, one from a friend and one from management. The text from Liam said that they found Zayn, I’ll go settle that later. The one from management was just a reminder and the one from my friend is a text saying that if I may be interested in watching JB’s concert while I was here in the Philippines, It just popped out of my mind that it would be great if I take Jasmine to watch and get to meet Justin in person. Whoaa. I called my friend and got us the best seats in the house. I got out of the room and went downstairs and saw Katy cooking dinner I think? How long was I asleep? And Jasmine setting the table. “Smells good Katybear.” I complimented. “You know I’m really a good cook.” She replied. “Yeah like Harry, Haha.” I said. She didn’t answer, oops. I forgot, she’s got the thing with Haz. We ate dinner and I told Jasmine about it. She was so happy. However, Katy can’t go since she has to study for her college entrance exams. I mean she’s been taking exams on almost every school in the country, good thing Jasmine got in a school already.

Jasmine’s POV

The concert is today! WAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I’m Meeting Justin Bieber, I saw him before but now I get to meet him and talk to him. Niall is really the best, he made this all possible for me and it still pops out of my mind about my feelings for him. I woke up early and made breakfast, Niall was still asleep while Katy went for a jog. I made Niall Hash Browns, Eggs and some Bacon, they’re my favorite, I hope he likes them too. I brought the food to the table then someone suddenly hugged me. I didn’t complain at all,  t felt so good to be in someone’s arms again, I missed this feeling. “Good morning Beautiful” Niall whispered in my ear, I felt my heart racing just to hear his voice, my senses were tingling. I turned around and I see his beautiful eyes, his perfect face and his messy hair. I smiled “Morning potato. Let’s Eat?” he stole a kiss from my cheek but I somehow didn’t complain. It was a perfect morning.

So it’s time to get ready, I need to look good; I’m meeting Justin Bieber for God’s Sake.  I took a bath, a long one, Haha. I wore my bathrobe as I chose what I was gonna wear, I chose a blue lace top, my favorite pair of skinny jeans and some pumps, I love high heels, the fact that I’m 5 flat. Err. Now for some make up, I’m really not good in this portion. Good thing Katy barged in my room. She’s the one good at this stuff, she applied a little of this and a little of that, she said eyeliner and mascara will be my bestfriend, it’ll make my eyes pop out. She curled my hair and made it fall down my shoulders. I do love Katy at times like this.

Niall’s POV

Well we gotta leave in a few; I’m dressed as I usually look like but I wore the shirt Katy gave me last Christmas, gotta love that girl. Katy came down the stairs running to get her camera then I saw Jasmine go down the stairs. Damn, she was beautiful, she was wearing nothing too fancy just what a girl would wear to go to a concert, I’m glad she’s not like a psycho that goes to the gym wearing a dress and high heels.  Katy was eager to take a photo of us , she said it’s for her scrapbook, every time we’re together she’d take tons of photos and say she’s going to put it in her scrapbook. Jasmine and I finally went our way to the concert, some girls saw me and were screaming like hell so I got security and Jasmine and I finally arrived at the VIP section. The concert was great and I can really say that Jasmine is really happy, her face was up to a big smile, but still knowing that she almost took her life the other day it bothers me.  So I talked to JB so he could maybe talk to Jasmine and make her happy, we made our way backstage. Jasmine was sweating, I guess she was nervous. “Babe, I’m gonna be jealous! Why weren’t you acting like this when we first met?” I winked.

Jasmine’s POV

I was definitely hyperventilating at that moment; we were outside Justin’s Dressing room then Niall opened the door and there it goes, I’m face to face with Justin Bieber.  He gave me a big hug and I notice Niall giving me that ‘ImJealousNowSoYouCanStopAnytime’ look Niall got a take a call so he left me and Justin alone. “Niall’s really lucky to have you. You look perfect together.” He said. “Haha, we’re not together, and I’m the one lucky to have him if ever that happened.” I answered. “Haha.  I really thought you were together, I mean ever since I met Niall we’ve been good friends and he mentioned you a lot every time we talked. He really loves you Jasmine. You should know that” he added. Maybe he does love me? But I just broke up with Zayn. One of his Best of friends. I’ve been hurt twice now. I really don’t know what to do.