Chapter 26: Flings and Suitors.

HEYYYA! Sorry if I took years to update. So i think there's 2-3 chapters left. :(( Sad to say but this story is going to end now. :( But, I'd be happy to say I'm going to write another with the help of my friends. =)) Hope You Enjoy!

-Kim xx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jasmine’s POV

Wooooo! I’m so excited for Katy’s Birthday. We already got this White Dress for her. I planned her 18th to be a Masquerade where everyone will wear black and Katy will be the only one in white. I’m really good at this, I should get paid! Hahaha. I tried inviting the boys to perform but they said they’ll try because they have shows around South East Asia. So I got this backup plan for Katy’s Escort. Being President of the School’s dance troupe and Student council is great, I know all the hot boys in school. The problem is.. Katy surely won’t choose anyone. I set Katy up in a coffee date (I told her she was going to meet me) with Nick. He’s one of the seniors in school. I came over to Katy’s place to do some homework when I got a call from my Boyfriend Niall.

“Hey Babe.”

“Oh Hey my super hot boyfriend from One Direction”

“Hahaha, Thanks my sexy dancing girlfriend”

“Hahahaha. Why are you calling me so sudden? Long distance calls are expensive!!”

“I missed you okay”

“Awwww. I miss you too babe. Is that the only reason why you called? Because you miss me? Your so sweeeet.”

“No actually. Hahahahahahahaha. I wanna ask you a favor.”

“You’re baad. What’s that anyway?”

Katy’s POV

I was getting ready for my coffee date with Jasmine when she called me saying she’s gonna do something and can’t go. Okay, so I’m all dressed up I might as well go somewhere. I decided to go to the mall and buy some clothes. I love Sunday shopping, I always buy myself a whole new wardrobe once in a while, and I’m not rich or something okay. I made my way to Forever 21, I got myself a few bags. I love shopping, problem?

I felt hungry so I made my way to Starbucks to grab myself a treat, As I was about to order something happened,

“Good afternoon Ma’am Welcome to Starbucks! What would you have for today? Katy??? Katy is that you?! O God Katy!”

“Patrick! Nice to see you again! It’s been so long.”

Patrick was my suitor when I was 13, right before I met the boys. I dumped him but we turned out to be friends. He got off his duty for a while to talk to me.

“Katy, You’re so taller and more prettier than before. I missed you.” He grabbed me into a big hug.

“You actually look like a man now. Hahaha.”

“I’ll take that as a Compliment. Haha. Uhm So You wanna go eat dinner later?”

“Suure! I’d like to catch up”

We had fun. We talked about what happened throughout the years, I found out he’s going to work abroad in a few months and he’s just working at Starbucks for some extra money since her aunt owns the place. I didn’t tell him about me and One Direction. Just wanna forget about it anyway. Tonight was fun.

Jasmine’s POV

Niall calling me is just splendid. Oh, I forgot. I kinda left Katy alone earlier. I’ll just go over to her place. As I arrive to her condo unit I see that she just arrived, struggling to open her door with all the shopping bags she’s holding. “HEY! YOU WENT SHOPPING WITHOUT ME!” I shouted. “Ha-Ha-Ha-Haha. Who cancelled our coffee date anyway?? “ I helped her out and we made our way into her living room.

“Jasss!!!!! I’ve got something to tell you!”

“What’s that? You won the lottery????”

“No. I saw Patrick earlier. He’s so handsooome.”

“Oh God. That geek that was courting on you before.?”

“Yes. But he’s not a geek anymore. He’s taller than me!!”

“Why are you even happy about this?”

“He asked me out.”

“Katy??”

“What?”

“I know you’re only doing this because you want to forget about Harry.”

“No.. Uhm. Alright. Yes. But Harry's on the news almost every week with some girl”

“I know you love him. Don’t lose hope. You never know what will happen.”

“What about Patrick?”

“Tell him now, before he’ll get hurt.”

“Thanks Jas.”

“Now, We gotta practice for your Birthday Performanceees! You gotta do a song.”

“I’ll only sing if you dance!”

“Bring it on!”

Okay, I thought my plans would just go crashing down hearing that Katy’s planning some things with Patrick. But now everything is in place. Party is next weeeeek. Woot wooot!