Chapter 28: "We Are Never Getting back together?" hope not

Hey Guys, Sorry It took me years to update. But I'm gonna make it up to you and extend the storrreeh. I'm going to post a new story after this so hope you read it. :*

-Kim <3

_______________________________________________________________

Harry’s POV

So, Last night went pretty awful. I don’t know what happened but everything for me is just falling apart. Liam got us tickets back home. So were now on our way home. Jasmine can’t come with Niall since she’s comforting her and all..

I’m still hoping deep within that she would come back, come to be with me once more. But, I guess she just won’t. Here I am sitting at the airport’s coffee shop, imagining things like.. “what if she arrived here and stopped me form leaving?” or “What if she’d come and go away with me?” but I know. I know this wouldn’t be. I broke her heart, I know I’m cheeky and all. I dated a lot of girls. Why do I got to be this stupid? I had something different. But I, I screwed up.

Niall approached me and told me that Jasmine called.

“ hey, Jas called. She told me Katy is Okay.”

“That’s good.”

“Are you just gonna let things end up like this?”

“I don’t know”

“What the? You’re just gonna stand there and let this all happen?”

“ YES. NIALL, I AM. You don’t know how much this hurts me but I just don’t know what to do.”

Niall was quiet for a moment. Then he gave me a hug. I don’t know, but it sounds bromancy but it helped. I felt like I wasn’t alone. Our flight was ready to leave but I still wasn’t.

Katy’s POV

Last night was like a torture trap to me. I love Harry I really do. But I don’t know if I could still trust him after what he did. Jasmine was here all throughout my breakdown. When I woke up she was there to get me food, take care of me, cheer me up and other things only we could do. She came up to me and asked me

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Why did you do that?”

“I was confused.”

“Do you love him?”

“I don’t know”

Her short questions meant an ocean of deep secrets to me. I KNOW I do Love Harry. I do.

“Katy? I know you. Harry as we all know is the lady’s man. But the only difference is, you’re the only one that made him feel this way. YOU MADE HIM LOVE YOU. You’re very special to him.”

“Jas! Oh God you’re right. I love Harry, I love him with all that I am” I was almost into tears. All of the things she said. They were all true.  Harry does love me. I was just this stupid.

“No no no. STOP. We can’t take long. The boys are leaving in an hour. You have to move fast so we can go after them!”

I quickly stood up and changed into some clothes got my bag and Jas and I went on our way to the airport. We arrived and the boys were boarding the plane. I ran as fast as I could, looking for a way to stop him. The man I love. Guards were trying to stop me but Jasmine talked them out. I saw the gate and quickly ran towards it. When I reached it, there I saw. They’re plane already left. They left. He left. He left me here.

I was frozen, frozen for a while. I didn’t know what to do. Then I thought of something. I got my bag and dragged Jasmine to the airline booth.