Chapter 19: My Birthday.

I got excited so I'm posting 4 chapters. LOL. HAHAHA. I Love You All! :))

-Kim

_____________________________________________________

Katy’s POV

I really think it’s time to give up, 2 years down; Harry was all about dating girls. I mean seeing his name paired with another girl on the internet, newspapers and magazines everywhere and I dumped every boy that liked me? For God’s sake! I’m still continuing my promise. I’ll finish my studies first before anything else. I’m really happy for Jasmine anyway. Her 2 year relationship with one of the hottest men alive is going well. It’s my birthday tomorrow and Jasmine and I are just going to have a weekend vacation at the beach.  I checked my twitter account, same number of followers. Even though I got to be friends with the boys we kept it a secret so I didn’t get exactly the instant thousand more followers. I’m not trying to be famous anyway. I saw some tweets for my Birthday and DMs from the 4 boys and not one from Harry. Jeez. Goodnight though.

Jasmine’s POV

“GOODMORNING SLEEPYHEAD! ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY!” I shouted across Katy’s room. It was like 6 in the morning. I handed her Zayn and I’s gift which was a silver watch. She loved it. I love seeing my bestfriend happy. The other boys also sent their gifts. There was even one from Harry. Katy got it and read the letter. The letter was like this

Hi Katy!

                You’re 16, Hope you have a sweet one, 2 years more and I’ll get to see you again. I’ve got you this necklace. It has a heart on it with our initials . I want you to know that whatever happens I still love you with all my heart. Hope you enjoy this!

Love,

Harry. Xx

Katy was just hanging there. She was crying, what’s up girl? Are you happy or what? “Oh Katy.” I grabbed her and gave her a big hug. “What does this really mean? Am I gonna believe the things I saw on internet? Or this shit harry sent me??” she cried.”I think you should think twice. I’ll go ask Zayn about those things you saw. I really believe Harry loves you. Calm down” I calmed her down. It’s her birthday why is she sad. We spent the rest of her day without thinking about Harry’s letter. I’m really sad though, I know Katy loves Harry so much.  She has about 5 boys courting her but she all turned them down for Harry and Harry’s just there flirting with other girls.