23.whosits, Whatsits, and Rocks

I swear to any god listening to me, so help me if I mess this up
I will flip my fins. I though to myself as I swam toward the sea floor. The kingdom getting closer and closer. I could make out shapes and tail colors flashing through the town. Taking in a salty breath, I made my way down toward the town, I needed to not be caught, I needed to stay hidden. I peaked my head around the corner checking if the coast was clear.

"dearest cousin, what brings you here." Catalina asks, voice sickeningly sweet. My blood runs cold, caught already.

"Why are you back I think it not break for your human school, and you have yet to complete your destiny I see." She comments looking me up and down to check if I had turned to seafoam yet. Rude, I though to myself while trying to come up with a plan on how I will achieve my goal.

"I'm here because I left something and I need it for school." I replied now publicly making my way to the castle.

"Why didn't you just get it sooner, another thing, why are you sneaking around?" Catalina continues to pester me.

"Because I didn't want to make a big thing out of it." I replied starting to get angry. Catalina or Lina was a beautiful mermaid, her hair was cropped short, and she had a tight shark skin top. The gray blue color accented her toffy skin beautifully. Her dark eyes shined under long black lashes. He tail was comprised of black scales which where accented here and their by bronze spots.

"Sure you where guppy." She said to me. "come" holding out her hand, manicured with sharp claw like nails. She was a hunter threw and threw, her father was a palace guard, her mother my mothers sister, and they eldest of my 9 cousins.

The two of us made our way to the palace, passing through the great double door's. My heart was beating out of my chest. I could not begin to think about what would happen to me if I where caught...