12. Aren't you old as dirt?

third person pov

There she was the picture of evil, beauty and every girls nightmare at ever after, Styx.
Although she's named "gloomy river" she had nothing but fire running through her veins. She was so evil, she gave the evil queen a run for her money. Most of all she was beautiful, she truly earned the title goddess, but she was only pretty on the outside. Internally she was more selfish than Cinderella's step sisters, she could practically take her fathers place. Which begs the question: Why is a god going to a human school?

Her heels carved to look like bones clicked on the marble floors. Heads turned in her direction as she walked down the main hallway. The sneer on her face couldn't even make her look less beautiful, if anything she gave off a poisonous atmosphere that guys could get trapped in. She walked with purpose to a group of villain boys.
"Hello boys," the teen flirted a smirk covering her features while showing off her pointed teeth.
"Oh uh... hi Styx" Isaac coughed, he looked down at his hands.
"What's up with crock boy," she asked turning to Zale giving him her full attention completely ignoring the two other boys.
"He's just nervous" Zale chuckled.
"Why he's never talked to a real woman before?" Styx raised a brow, Isaac looked at her with a disgusted expression.
"Ha, no today's the day." Zale replied with a blank face.
"Excuse me?" she asked rudely.
"In two hours he's to fight Patrick Pan and loose his right hand." Jace said, glancing over to Isaac. Isaac looked nervous as he gently rubbed his wrist. Jace placed his hand on Isaac's shoulder.
"Dude you'll be fine, but if you want I can hypnotize you so you feel nothing." The young sultan offered folding up his golden snake pendant, the eyes glowing red.
"That's gonna he a hard pass, I think I wanna be sober when patrick cuts off my limb." Isaac chuckled slightly.
The two boys walked away leaving Zale and Styx in the hallway.
"So miss me," she smirked devilishly clinging to Zale's arm. Zale shrugged and stared walking to class although he was at least 20 minutes late.
"Oh come on! I know you still have feelings for me." She gripped his arm tighter, smiling at him.
"Frankly I don't, you kinda gross me out. Not to mention you're practically as old as dirt so no." With that the cecaelia boy walked away.

Big mistake ....

________________________________
so next chapter will be the fight of lovers
I mean
the fight between pan and hook
plus the ball so zale can win you over ❤️