21. What A Weird Day

I'm sorry if there are spelling or grammar mistakes I'll fix them after work. 😅

Patricks pov

Why can't I just tell my father or friends that I'm in love with Isaac? More importantly, why can't I tell Isaac? I wish I could take away this overbearing pressure from my legacy. Unlike my father, I don't want to fight with Hook just because the books say so. I walked to my dorm, upon arrival a girl in a blue dress with clouds at the bottom and white lace on the hem and sleeves floated gently at my door. Willow, Wendy's daughter, my dear sister.
"You weren't fooling around with that pirate where you?" She asked in a condescending tone, as she dropped heavily to the floor.
I sighed, "no I was not," I told her as she crossed her arms.
"Good he's a dirty no-good villain and that's all he'll ever be. The sooner you learn that the better." Willow scoffed. "Now we need to discuss how we're gonna split up Zale and (y/n)"
"Um, why are we doing this?" I asked her completely bewildered, as she had never talked about the couple before.
"Duchess asked me for help. She said Grimm asked her to do it." Willow informed me. "How could anyone refuse the headmaster?"
"Willow this Sounds awful," I told her truthfully.
"I know exactly what this is!" She said angrily, " you don't want this because you're in love with your fairy tale villain." Willow wasn't wrong I hoped that is Zale could make it work with (y/n) Isaac and I could be together as well.
"No Willow I just don't think it's right to mess with other people's relationships. It's not your problem so leave it alone." I tried to reason with her.
"Don't you get it?! It is my problem. This relationship threatens everything. It was bad enough with Dexter and Raven but the hero of a story and the villain of the same story is unheard of." Willow said exasperatedly and threw her arms up.
"Well technically speaking Zale is more like a neutral party. Not a villain but also not a hero." I pointed out to my sister.
"Well from the way it looks I'll have to break up there relationship to get (y/n) story back on track. If that means I'll have to date a villain, so be it." Willow decided. As she rushed off to go tell duchess her new plan. I, on the other hand, went to go tell Issac about the predicament. He was friends with Zale. I'm sure they will know what to do.

"I have no idea what to do?!" Zale cursed as he paced around the room. It was odd seeing him with a lovely copper skin tone and chocolate brown hair. He was handsome both as a villain and a human.
"Look we have time, I think my sister isn't that far in planning and I was hoping if I got here in time it would give us a chance to figure out how to stop her." The words rushed out of my mouth.
"Isaac I'll be back I need to go talk to (y/n)" Zale said and stormed out of the room.  Isaac and I where alone.
"Sooo, hows your..." I trailed off and gestured towards his hand.
"It's fine now." Isaac smiled lightly at his hook. He wore a white wife beater that exposed the straps leading up his arm to his shoulder.
"I'm sorry," I told him quietly.
"I know you are." Isaac took a step forward and lifted my chin with the left hand, then ever so gently pushed the hair out of my face with his hook. I closed my eyes. Then he pulled away. The warmth of his skin left mine and he took a few steps back.
"Isaac?" I asked.
"Thank you for the information. Willow must be waiting for you." Isaac replied.
"My sister? No, I just told you she's with Dutchess." I said confused.
"Your sister?" He questioned, "but I thought..." he trailed off.
"Yea, well technically my step sister. My father and her mother had a thing when they were little, but they grew out of it when they grew up. Willow and her older sister Jane came to live with us when Wendy and Peter got married last summer." I explained. Isaac looked at me intently. It was silent, neither of us moved. Finally, Isaac broke the silence.
"Thank you for telling me," and turned away again.
That's it.  I lifted off the ground and flew at him, fast as a bullet. Tackling the pirate to the ground I kissed him. Lips pressed together in a passionate lock. I pulled away to breathe, laying on the floor next to him.
"You don't know how long I've wanted that." Isaac smiled and pecked my temple.
"Mmmm." I hummed quite happy with the outcome of my gamble.
"I don't want this to be a one-time thing," Isaac Said stoically.
"It won't be. Iv liked you for too long to let that happen." I told him as he pulled me to his chest, and we lay in silence just enjoying each other's company.