13. FIGHT ME!

This was my favorite chapter to write!
_______________________________

Zale's pov

The whole school had to watch the fight.  The headmaster said it was history in the making so we needed to watch.

Soon enough Patrick flew in one side of the arena he was clad in all  black converse, forest green skinny jeans, a white shirt, gray hoodie and a light blue denim jacket.His fiery red hair messily peaked out from under a green beanie as if he hadn't combed it. His bright green eyes stood out not to mention his father behind him handing him his prized sword, plus willow darling off to the right of him. Patrick's face was grim knowing what the fight would foretell.

Isaac walked in with Jace and I on the other side of the arena. Isaac had on black combat boots, black jeans, a loose white shirt and his Burgundy crocodile leather jacket, his black hair slicked back and his dark sea blue eyes stood out. Isaac's father, who'd been eaten by a crocodile, was not here to support him during the fight. He only had us, his friends.

Soon we where ushered out of the open space and into open seats, closet to the door of the arena.
"Fighters ready," called the headmaster, "FIGHT!"
The clang of mettle sounded as sword against sword fought for dominance. Both boys where good but Patrick was a little better he nicked Isaac's cheek already but he had yet to go for his fighting hand. Pan floated above the ground slightly. The audience members sat on the edge of their seat as the treacherous battle ensued.
"We don't have to fight," Isaac pleaded as he blocked one of Patrick's advances. A tear dropped down pans face.
"Yes we do! This is the only way to make my father proud of me!" Patrick argued, as he went for a jab.
"But... I don't wanna fight you." Whispered Hook eyes glossy with tears threatening to fall.
"We must," Patrick urged as he continued to fight harder.
"If you wish it," Isaac bowed his head.
Finally pan got close enough to cause serious damage. The audience held their breath as we all watched a sword clatter to the ground and hook drop to his knees. A heart breaking, blood curdling scream fell from the young captains mouth and was heard throughout the arena. Then nothing, all was silent. At the distance we where at, you couldn't see much, but you could see Isaac's shirt staining red from him holding his wrist to his chest. It was over, Pan had won.
I opened the gate and jogged out to my injured friend. Glancing up at pan I noticed the tears threatening to spill from his eyes, as he wiped his face from the ones that had fallen prior. I gestured for him to leave the arena. He nodded and stared to walk out, catching up with his father who patted the boy on the back. The school nurse came over with another paramedic but I told her it was unnecessary. After a spell some screaming and a few tears later Issac's skin had healed over as well as the bone leaving him hand-less. The lost appendage was turned to dust after a short spell by me.

When we entered the school headmaster grim handed Isaac the wooden box that contained his new hook. Jace and I then proceeded to walk the teary-eyed, battered villain to his room.

______________________________
Inspiration for Patrick and Isaac:

book Title: Jamie Hook {Ever After High Fanfic}
author: DreamsxMoon
book: https://www.wattpad.com/story/6585106-jamie-hook-ever-after-high-fanfic

Q&A:

Q: why the name Isaac for Captain hooks son?

A: captain hooks name in the Disney animated peter pan is James Isaac Hook, it was shortly after changed to Killian Jones