2. Around school

your pov
Both headmasters explained the school rules, and gave me my schedule, and told me that the story book of legends no longer existed. However, they still advised students to fallow their destiny and not to destroy the fabric of space. After a tour of the school they eventually brought me to my first class.
"If you have any further questions ask one of your class mates." Giles Grimm said. I looked at the door room 208, then down at my schedule 208 : Chemythstry

"Thank you" I said turning around, but the two principals already left.
Weird , I thought to myself. I took a breath pushed my (h/c) hair out of my face and opened the door. All eyes in the room turned to me. Well this is nerve-racking, I thought as I stood there awkwardly. The teacher Rumpelstiltskin turned to me.
"Class this is our new student (y/n) Sea" turning back to me he said.
"Please sit where ever there's an open seat." I looked around the room eventually spotting a open space next to a girl dressed in all pink. I walked up to her, "Hi is this seat taken?"
"No, no please have a seat." She replied moving her bag over.
"I'm Cupid," she introduced.
"(Y/n)," I said smiling. "It's nice to meet you."
"You as well." She said, we talked during the rest of class and when the bell rang, we packed up. A girl in purple and black, and a boy in glasses and a crown walked up.
Raven and I had been friends for a long time, on the yearly mermaid migration I pass her castle.
"Hi Raven." I smiled and hugged my friend.
"Hey, (y/n)." she replied "I missed you on your trip up the coast this year." She said, a sad smile on her lips.
"Oh well I'm here now and we have a lot of catching up to do," we giggled.
"Oh I forgot to introduce you to my boyfriend, this is dexter charming," Raven said.
"Hey (y/n)," Dexter said rubbing his neck.
"hi" I said in a monotone voice.
"Hold up, do you two know each other?" Raven asked confused.
"Ya I'll tell you about it later." I said to Raven grabbing my bag.
"What class do you have next?" Raven asked
"Uhh" I looked down at my schedule. "Princessology," I said.
Raven laughed "You'll be in class with Apple.
"Cool" I smiled. "Could you tell me where to go?"
"Sure it's down the hall and to the left you can't miss it." Raven smiled.
"Thanks," I replied.
"Come sit with me at lunch today, we can catch up." She suggested.
"Sure, I'll see you then." I smiled and waved walking to my next class.