Chapter 33- POV Louis: Physically I'm Fine. Emotionally I'm Bruised.

"Do... do you love me?" Harry mumbles, blushing. He places a large hand on my thigh and I unwillingly melt under his touch, giggling like a child with a lollipop.

"I don't just love you, Haz," The hope in his eyes evaporates as soon as I say it. "I'm in love with you." He sends me a blank stare that tells me he doesn't understand what I'm trying to tell him.

"...What's the difference?" He asks skeptically, still slightly offended that I said I "don't just love him."

"Haz, babe. There's a big difference. When you love someone, they make you feel like you're on top of the world. 'I love you' means 'you make my life better.' 'I'm in love with you' means 'let me make your life better.' It means that it's equally as important to me that you are happy as it is that I am. If not, more. So, my dear," I cup his chin in my hands, staring deep into his dreamy green eyes. "Will you let me make your life better?"

His eyes crinkle at the edges, pulling his cheeks upward artlessly and it takes everything in me to not pinch his adorable dinky dimples that form.

A cloud of lust circles around us, and Harry leans forward to attach his mouth to mine in a rushed kiss. I inhale sharply and tense up, surprised at his sudden zealous mood, but soften under him and return the kiss. He pulls away, smiling a smile that radiates all the happiness and sunshine and the best things the world has to offer.

"I'm in love with you, too, Cherry." He whispers into my mouth wholeheartedly before sliding his tongue over my lower lip, slyly requesting entrance. Our tongues dance around one another as his hands slide from my face down to my waist and then over my bum. 

He squeezes my ass lightly and I let out a squeal, squirming under his grip. He releases my mouth from his, grazing his teeth gently over my bottom lip, making my insides swirl around in pleasure.

I let my hands explore over his pudgy hips and slide them up into his beautiful curly locks as I open my mouth slightly and reattach my lips to his ample pink ones that I can never seem to get enough of. He releases a soft moan into my mouth, which turns me on immensely. I pull away, out of breath, but he pulls my chin back towards him.

A loud knocking at the door interrupts us. Harry sighs and pulls away, flushed and sweaty. His lips are plump and swollen and his hair messily pushed to the side. He looks like an angel. Breathing heavily, he rises to answer the door.

We are in a third floor hotel room- room number 128 to be exact- at the Berkham Hewe hotel. The hotel is 20 minutes from my house and 35 minutes from Niall's by car. It isn't a ridiculously nice hotel, but it's good enough for Harry. His room has a large pillowy bed, a television, and a dark red desk that looks like it came straight out of someone's attic. The carpet is beige and worn, and the walls, beige as well, cast a gloomy shadow over the room.

This small room is where Harry will be living for the next few months- or as long as he can before his father notices the hotel payments to his account on Harry's "emergency" credit card. He has tried to make it cozy, but he wasn't able to bring enough things from his house to make the room feel like home without his parents noticing he was moving out.

"Arthur here. Room service?" A tall, thin man with a scruffy beard and a smile that makes me fear for my life stands in the doorway. 

His suit, too small for his lanky body, hugs his legs uncomfortably and I clear my throat to clear the disagreeable silence. The man's eyes shift towards Haz, and survey his tall figure.

His dark eyes make his way down to Harry's shoulders, his large hands, and then to a lower region that makes me gruffly state, "No, we're fine." with a glare.

 I slam the door in his face, taking Harry's hand and widening my eyes.

"What was that all about, Cherry? I was hungry; I thought we could get some food." His eyes shine in innocence, which makes me even angrier at the man, seemingly named Arthur.

"Did you see the way that guy looked at you?! He was surveying your dick! I don't want him anywhere near you! He creeped me out." I wave my hands frantically, face red, voice rising with each word in an attempt to make Harry understand the harrowing way the older man was surveying him.

"I'm sure it was nothing. Come on, let's continue where we left off." He leans in for a kiss and I push him away gently.

"No. This man... he was weird. You need to look out for him."

"Okay, okay, if it will make you feel better. You're just scared, it's okay." He caresses my hair charmingly. 

"Damn right I'm scared!" I pace back and forth in front of him, interlocking my fingers in and out of each other, breathing quickly. "Harry, I'm terrified! You want to know what I'm scared of? I'm scared of everything." I am yelling, and hot tears threaten to fall behind my eyelids. "I'm scared to move. I'm scared to breathe. I'm scared to speak. I'm scared to touch you. Because I don't want to fuck you up the way I fucked myself up. I can't break you, or I will never forgive myself. Yes, Harry, I'm scared. I can't bear to lose you. I can't." My shoulders hunch over, trembling.

"Aw, Lou. Come here." He pulls me into a warm hug. I inhale into his chest. He smells like tobacco and sunshine, with a hint of pine. His arms engulf my figure. "It's good to be scared. It means you still have something to lose." I nod into his sweater.

"How are you so calm?" I ask, sniffling muffled by his buff chest.

He thinks for a second, before saying "Because I know that no matter what happens I have you. And that's all I could ever want." A smile pinches my cheeks upward, and I giggle heedlessly.

"Good god, Harry. You are adorable."

"I know." Silence engulfs the room, but it isn't awkward. It's comfortable. Sweet. Perfect. Until Harry breaks the silence, brows furrowed in thought. "Lou?"

"Yes, love?"

"I'm sorry."

I look up at him, confused. "What are you sorry for?"

"For hurting you." I give him a nod of understanding, then flash him a grin.

"I forgive you."

"I- really?" His head tilts like a confused puppy. "That easily?"

"Yes. That easily." He doesn't speak, so I continue. "But... Why did you do it? At least explain that." 

His rugged gaze softens, and to me, in this moment, he is the most beautiful person in the whole world. His face looks as though he is trying to think of the perfect thing to say, and after a moment he looks back down at me, eyes overtaken by regret.

"I... I wanted to cause you pain for taking a piece of my heart I wouldn't have otherwise given you." 

I brush his curls out of his eyes, and clasp my hands around his neck, giggling. The sorrow in him melts away, and I am left staring into his enticing, dreamy eyes.

Red paints his cheeks and dimples form. 

"You're perfect, Haz." I whisper. "So perfect."

{Comment and Vote!}