「002」

l/n y/n does not like parties.

in fact he detest them. So many people yelling, pounding music, and just people generally enjoying themselves. That and he was always there to exercise curses. And while drunk people are quicker to dismiss strange happenings, drunk people are also nuisances.

For this mission y/n had donned a black button up shirt accompanied by black slacks paired with black dress shoes the first two buttons of his shirt undone, don't ask why.

in this particular outfit the male comes to a particular conclusion, he misses his kimono.

e/c eyes sweep the building looking for the deformed bodies of the curses, them dripping malice and oozing bad intentions.

The reason he was here was to kill off a special grade curse that was supposed to be lurking in the club somewhere. Why is a curse in a club you may ask. Well i dunno man, ask yourself why so many old people think clubs are horrible places.

Anyway-

y/n drums his fingers on the cool glass of the bar counter, he hadn't ordered anything but the bar tender didn't seem to mind them going from one guest to another, filling/creating drinks and taking tips as they went. Occasionally they would glance towards y/n but they'd just as quickly glance away. Another patron taking their attention.

y/n didn't mind. He didn't like when too many eyes were on him. Him preferring to work as a shadow, the less amount of people that saw his face the better.

A shadow crosses his eye. finally! I can exercise this thing and leave. he thinks to himself as he stands up, ready to walk through the crowd, end the curse and leave.

However things get a little complicated as the thing crouches down by the dj booth and begins dropping sickly green things that y/n concludes must be eggs. and by the way there're rattling they'll be hatching soon.

i've got to get these people out of here. Y/n looks out at the sea of sweaty bodies with a blank face. fuck, i hate social interaction He just had to figure out how the hell he was going to get the people out of here.

lightbulb. he has an idea.

y/n lets out a long sigh before making his way to the sweaty bodies on the dance floor from the sole of his left foot he produces a vine that swerves throughout the crowd and wraps around two eggs (not wanting to do all of them at once, just in case the curses decided to get violent). The curse nor the other club goers have seemed to notice. So he crushes the two eggs. However as soon as he does the curse let's out an ungodly screech and scuttles off somewhere.

Having lost sight of the curse, y/n curses. The male tenses as someone grinds against his back. Not liking this unwanted attention on bit he step away however someone else begins grinding on him from the front. The person too drunk to even care about their other abandoned partner. Y/n, however, very much minds. Because now he's being grinded on from both directions and hating every second of it.

"Do you smell that?" You once again step away from the two sweaty bodies them pausing for a second to hear what you're saying.

"What?" The person that was grinding on your front questions, them practically screaming over the pounding bass.

"Fire!" You make your voice frantic. Eyes blowing wide in panic.

"Fire?!" The two screech.

Their loud yells attract others and now everyone's making a mad dash out of the club door and you realize having a bunch of drunk people panicking and fleeing toward like two exits wasn't a great idea, but what's done is done.

Luckily for you no one got trampled over (too bad at least, you still had to help up three or four people).

Once everyone had vacated the premises you turn back towards the DJ's booth where the eggs are them still shaking, small cracks staring to appear on them.

No longer having the threat of the curse attacking any innocent bystanders y/n produces a few more vines and crushes the rest of the eggs.

Yet another shriek comes from the rafters and then something barrels into y/n's chest, knocking him off balance and sending him careening into a wall.

y/n manages to push himself out of the wall and forces the haze coming over him away. He bends down and places both his hands down on the ground. However the curse is not having any of it and hurls itself at y/n again however the male simply sidesteps the curse and releases a pair of vines with enhanced strength. The vine encircle the curse and keep it trapped in places. Once more y/n places his hands onto the ground »bloom« being murmured under his breath and after a few seconds two large flowers bloom on either side of the curse before the petals unfurl and puff out a lilac colored powder all over the curse.

The curse let's out a low growl as it fights against the vines but the powder quickly does its job and incapacitates the curse. After that y/n takes out a dagger hidden in his vest pocket and, after imbuing it with some of his cursed energy, throws it at the curse. Exorcising it. After the curse is gone it leaves nothing behind and the male hums. Happy to be done with this curse and done with this job.

***

y/n makes it to his place of residence but is immediately on guard. None of his things are here.

He takes out two more daggers and holds them in his hands, ready to defend himself incase of attack. Issue is there was no cursed energy behind nor is there resedue. So either he was done in by a regular thief, which is unlikely, or this perpetrator is very good at covering their tracks.

y/n walks into his kitchen only to find a note on his kitchen table.

'Dear y/n,

all of your things are at the technical college. you're moving in. i know you have already said no, but the situation has changed.

- yaga masamichi'

Y/n put down the note and glance at the clothes on you before wondering towards your closet.

There wasn't a single robe nor was there a pair of pants hanging up. it seems he really was going to the technical college.