「007」

You all make it up the mountain and to the school, itadori yelling out in surprise. "Woah! it's in the mountains? Is this really Tokyo?"

"This isn't actually out of the ordinary for a tokyo suburb." You say as you gently touch the leaves of a wisteria tree. You'd planted two in your second year here but by the time you'd left a whole grove had grown. It mostly an accident but their accelerated growth, and multiplication, was certainly your fault.

"What about Fushiguro?" Yuji questions, him turning to you in curiosity.

You let go of the wisteria but watch as a hummingbird flutters around a small bunch of flowers "He's fast asleep after receiving jujutsu treatment." You turn away from the views and turn to itadori "But first things first, you've got an interview with the principal."

Itadori looks at you and you can practice see the question mark hanging over his head "The principal?"

"If you mess up you might get rejected for admission, so stay frosty, okay?"

Yuji visibly panics "What?! And i get executed right away?!"

"What a disappointment... i thought you were the leader." A smirking mouth forms on itadori's cheek "A hierarchy not based purely on strength is boring, if you ask me." Your eyes narrow a tad, Sukuna.

Itadori quickly slaps his hand over Sukuna's mouth, sorry sensei's, he comes out sometimes..."

"What an interesting body you have now," Satoru notes.

The hand now forms a mouth "I owe you a debt after all,"

"Not again!" (Itadori)

"When i make this kids body mine... you'll be the first one i kill."

"Me a target of the great Sukuna? What an honor!" Satoru smirks.

Yuji wacks the hand Sukuna was occupying, "So he really is famous?"

You get a far away look in your eye as you recount what you have been told since you've been enrolled here "Ryomen Sukuna, with four arms and two faces is a demon of lore. But the truth is, he was a human that existed. Although over a thousand years ago..." You pause for a second your gaze seeming to turn to something else, Itadori swears he sees them change to a light golden color "In the golden age of jujutsu, the jujutsu sorcerers had finally sharpened their skill and defeated him. With the title Ryomen Sukuna he would traverse the ages after his death as a cursed object. We jujutsu sorcerers wouldn't even be able to destroy his remains preserved in its own grave wax. Without a doubt," you turn back to Itadori your eyes their usual shade of e/c, although they seem to pierce into his soul "He is the king of curses."

"Is he stronger than you sensei?" Itadori ask.

You blink at the boy, surprised at his question. "As he is now, no."

"And you, sensei?" Itadori turns to Satoru "Is Sukuna stronger than you?"

"Hm.. good question." As Satoru answers you realize that the three of you have made it to the door that lead's to Yaga's study. "...It might be a little tough."

"Would you lose?" The three of you enter through the door you noticing Yaga and bowing to him out of respect.

As usual Satoru has the confident smirk stuck to his face, "Nah, i'd win."

"Satoru! You're late!" At both Satoru and Itadori's confused looks it's obvious that you were the only one really paying attention. "You're late by eight minutes!" You eye the doll in Yaga's hands before nodding, so he's moved on to a different one. "Your habit of being late, but not late enough to make it worth getting mad about... I thought I told you to fix it!"