「003」

You stand at the gates of the technical college. Unsurprisingly there is a suit there by the name of Ijichi Kiyotaka.

"L/n san, it's a pleasure to-" You raise up a hand and the male pauses.

"Pardon my rudeness Ijichi kun but where is Yaga san?"

"Yes, I was told you'd ask about that. He is currently in his office."

Despite the difference in rank you bow to the Assistant director, "Thank you Ijichi kun." You stand and make your way inside the college.

Ohhhhh you had words for the principal. You slide open the door to his office only for a cursed doll to come bounding your way at full speed. You effortlessly catch it with one hand and stare dead into the principals eyes. "Yaga san."

The male stands up from where he was fiddling with another cursed doll, a green egg like plushie with a small part of his head with tufts of black hair (the one Yuuji fought). "Y/n, so you came."

"I had no choice." You drop the cursed doll, it falling to your feet in a heap of fabric and stuffing. "I had not a single kimono nor yukata anywhere in my home."

Masamichi nods "Yes, that does explain your peculiar attire."

"Before we have a conversation, where did you put my clothes." You gesture to the clothes on you, the ones you wore to the club last night, "I would very much like to get out of this."

"You still remember your way to the staff wing correct?"

You nod "I do."

"Your room is next to Gojo's." Hearing the name you involuntarily go stiff. Seeing you stiffin up a small, very small, smirk slides onto Yaga's face "Is that alright with you?"

You look off to the side, a small blush coming over your face "Tch, i can handle rooming near Satoru."

Yaga hums "Off you go then, i trust you'll make it back here safely."

You nod to Yaga before exiting his... office? Ah, whatever. You continue towards the staff dorms, unsurprisingly avoiding the staff. Which wasn't very hard considering it was very few people.

You enter the staff wing and as you do you immediately pause, he knows. Of course he knew, you'd be dumb to think you could avoid the Gojo Satoru. Especially on this campus.

You glance up seeing an empty hallway and let out a puff of air. You know how he is, he's around somewhere. "Come on y/n~ You knew you wouldn't be able to hide from me long." he's behind me.

You steel your nerves, voice not betraying you being startled "No one said i was avoiding you Satoru."

An arm is tossed across your shoulder and your pulled against a body. "Then why not tell me when you got here?" His breath fans across your ear and you know he has that stupidly sexy smirk on his face.

"I didn't expect to come here myself Satoru, now let me go, i would like to get changed."

Gojo stops, "This is new," he tugs on the collar of the button up shirt. "I like it, you look cute~"

"Well," You slap Gojo's hand away, you know he permits you to, "I don't." You manage to wiggle out of his grip and step back twisting around so you could face him and Oh gods- he's just as good looking as he was back then... You're quick to compose yourself, the blank look not leaving your face "Besides it's starting to get uncomfortable, i want my cheongsam."

Gojo chuckles "All these years. It's nice to know you still haven't changed." Gojo gives a bright grin and behind that little blindfold he wears you know those baby blues are alight and twinkling in mischief, as they usually are. You wonder if there's guilt in there too.

You stare at him, lips in a grim line, "Have you?"

The two of you stare at one another neither one of you backing down. The grin on Gojo's face doesn't falter, as if he's done nothing wrong. "I guess we'll have to see."

You nod, "I suppose we will." You step backwards before turning on your heel and continuing down the familiar hallway towards your "new" room.

___

After changing out of the clothes you wore at the club you put on one of your usual Cheongsam's (picture and description in chapter 1). You begin to walk around the room, it was still the same layout as it was a few years ago when you'd first begun teaching before you stopped after the... incident. Funnily enough that was when things between you and Gojo began to get tense.

A picture stuck between your mirror catches your eye and in curiosity you move toward it. gently tugging the picture a small smile comes over your face "Oh," you whisper out fingers gently touching one of the male's in the picture.

The picture in question was you and a semi long haired male, this was back when both of you were in your second year, wide smiles on your faces and happily posing for the camera. You flip the picture over to see a small message in his hand writing on the back.

'Y/N and I on break when he wasn't making out with my best friend. 08•17•' the year was smudged but you remembered this day perfectly.

A knock coming from the door pulls you out of your thoughts.

"Y/N~ You didn't tell me you were back in your old room!" Hearing Gojo's voice panic fills you. You clutch the picture tight and you have to find a place to hide it, if Gojo finds this... "Come on y/n let me innnn," The overgrown child whines.

You place the picture down on the dresser, out of the view of the door, and walk towards it. You open the door to come face to face with a pouting Gojo. "Oh, great!" You place a hand on his chest stopping him from coming into your room.

"I'm leaving to go to Yaga's office and I don't want you in my room anyway." You step out of your room and after producing a key, from seemingly no where, you lock the door before letting key go back to no where.

"Aw come on, when we were in our second year I was always in your room."

"This isn't second year anymore Satoru. Besides," you give the male a side eye "A lot's changed since then."