「010」

"...Yaga isn't here yet? For someone as old as I am, with my numbered days... time comes at a price." You roll your eyes at the elders words Obviously his days weren't numbered enough.

Satoru throws open the door, him holding it open for you as you step through "Principle Yaga won't be coming for a while seeing as i've given him a false schedule and all." after Satoru and i threatened Ijichi... You say.

"Thanks for setting this up by the way." Satoru grins, both of the plopping down onto the couch on the other side of the Kyoto principal, Yoshinobu. Much to the absolute awe (and bewilderment) of the blue haired girl beside the door, a sort of, guard for the elder you suppose, both you and Satoru cross your legs at the exact same time, however she had to stop herself from blatantly fangirling seeing Satoru's hand rest on top of yours between the two of you.

"Dear me," Yoshinobu rest a hand on his chin and tilts his head in confusion "What could "this" be?" Seeing the Kyoto principal fein ignorance you feel your blood begin to boil.

"Don't play dumb old man!" You snap "It's about Yuuji Itadori and you know it." Your tone is sharp however your face is neutral.

"You, the conservative head, are also involved, aren't you?" Satoru probes further.

"Good grief can't today's youngsters be more polite."

"In the first place I had no intention of showing you respect. Today's elders sure are judgmental, seriously."

"Hold on a second," You and Satoru both look up your gazes piercing into the blue haired girl. "That's problematic behavior. I'll report you to the proper authorities." However in the girls mind she was freaking out, That's Gojo Satoru and L/n Y/n, in the flesh!! Gojo Satoru and L/N Y/N in the flesh!!

Satoru raises a dismissive hand towards her "You're free to do so. I don't intend on saying much either."

"Do what you think you must." You dismiss.

We talked! We talked!!!!

"Last night, I was attacked by two unregistered high grade cursed spirits." You glance at Satoru out of the corner of your eye, despite knowing he can take care of himself you were still concerned.

"That's unfortunate," the kyoto principal says.

"Don't misunderstand. For me, it was a piece of cake."

Ughhh, he's so cool!!

"And those cursed spirits were able to communicate and devise a plan. I'm sure they have comrades of the same grade. It's not just our enemies. Okkotsu and your Todo... the students levels have been sky rocketing in recent years. Last year we had Geto Suguru." The hand on top of yours gives a gentle squeeze "And the appearance of Sukuna's host."

The elders eyes narrow and start darkly at the two of you "What are you trying to say?"

A small, condescending, laugh comes from you "Don't you get it? Because of your useless status and traditions, the wave of power that's been held back, it's already grown immense and is surging forward without pause. "High-grade" won't even be close to the upper limit of the coming generation."

Satoru leans forward and you can assume he's staring down the principal "If you think we'll be the only ones barring their fangs, you'll have a painful experience gramps!"

Once again the principal fixes you two with a dark gaze "The two of you talk a bit too much. I think I preferred it when the two of you were apart."

Satoru leans back as he crosses his arms "Ohhh how scary! The two of us have said what we needed to say so we're gonna go."

Satoru grabs your hand as he stands up, you standing as well. "Principal Yaga will be here in about two hours." You say just before the two of you leave the room. Satoru exits first.

"Y/N." You glance back towards the principal, "Don't let Satoru influence you all over again. I remember how hard it was on you with the whole Geto thing. Don't let him inflict more pain with a different person."

You don't say anything, instead you continue out of the door.

"If Yaga finds out about this he'll be pissed."

Satoru gives you a small grin "Who says anything about Yaga finding out~"

***

One month later

Report — September 2018
Kanagawa prefecture, Kawasaki city Kinema Cinema.

After the ending of a screening an employee discovered the mangled bodies of 3 male high school students.

Cause of death: Due to a strange deformation of the cranium, increased intracranial pressure and paralyzed breathing.

You hand the ipad to the suit next to you. "I heard it's a gruesome scene." You glance to the woman beside you "Although i'm sure you can handle it Inko san."

The green haired woman next to you only nods "I can."

"Great," The two of you enter the cinema. Following the directions Inko gives you. "How's your son... Izuku was it?"

Inko nods, a wide smile growing on her face as she shares details about the young boy. "He has a great friend, Katsuki, They'll be going to pre-k soon."

You smile as you listen to her A child, Itadori's face comes to your minds eye and the smile drops.

"...Ah, but here I am rambling. You should probably go inside now. There are some things I need to handle back here."

You nod at Inko, "Yes," You give her a bow "Thank you for your hard work."

The older woman only waves her hand at you "I've told you you don't need to do that."

You nod before stepping inside the theater. Your gaze immediately lands on the three misshaped bodies. Even from behind the seats you can tell that's no natural look.

But as you get even closer the sight only becomes worse. You reach out to touch one of their shoulders Children... they were children caught up in a cursed world that they had no idea about...

You remove your hand just before it makes contact and turn away from the bodies instead focusing on the remnants left behind by the curse.

The door to the movie theatre opens and your met with Nanami and... "Yuuji..?"