「011」

If there was one thing Itadori Yuji was supposed to do. It was to not let you know he was alive.

"Come on Yuji~ it'll be great! Everyone will be so excited to find out you're alive. Especially y/n! Which is why you can't let anyone know your alive, 'kay."

Your eyes are wide, mouth wide open in shock, and you seem almost disturbed. "Yuuji...?" Your tone is soft, you can't believe what your seeing.

It's when you bring both of your hands up to your face to cover your eyes that he notices your hands are shaking. "It's been a month and i'm hallucinating again? I thought this was over..." You turn around, murmuring to yourself "This is like Suguru all over again."

Itadori removes himself from the room and hides out of sight. He strains to hear, hoping Nanami won't give him away.

Nanami watches as you turn around, hands still shaking and eyes shut tight before opening. You have the same disturbed look on your face seeing Itadori is no longer there, you believing it to be a figment of your imagination.

You give Nanami a smile, however it wobbles too much to be sustained or hold any meaning. "I- i'm glad they brought another dependable sorcerer here. It was nice seeing you Nanami, I just wish it was under a better circumstance. But i-" You swallow a lump in your throat "I have to go." You use nothing and before Nanami can say anything you are gone.

Itadori peeks back in once he no longer hears you voice. Nanami sill staring where you used to be. "Itadori. Next time you see Gojo, tell him y/n is hurting. If i see him like that again, I don't think I can hold my tongue like I just did today."

***

You sat on your bed, perfectly still. Your eyes bore into the file propped up on your dresser. You stared at it, it stared back.

"One month." Yaga hands you the manilla file, you'd be overseas, in Africa training yourself and others. "You'll be back just in time for the kyoto exchange." You eye the file in Yaga's hands but make no move to grab it "You don't have to say yes or no right now, just take and look over it. Getting out of Japan may be good for you right now."

You glance up and meet the concerned eyes of Yaga. The last time getting out of Japan was good for you was when Suguru passed. That's when they told you what exactly happened, who exactly did what. You left japan for eight months then. But here you were again. This time you had a reason to actually come back though. And not just under the guise of a mission that was just to get you to teach.

You stand up and grab hold of the manilla folder thumbing through the itinerary. You'd be training Okkotsu, the famed second year of which you had yet to meet, alongside Miguel over in Africa.

You let out a quiet exhale, for some reason the breath felt a lot heavier than it should have. "I guess, i'll be overseas for a month."

You flick through the folder again, information about both Miguel and Okkotsu being listed out along with what exactly the two of them were doing and things of that nature.

Your eyes pause over a small sentence under the blurb on Miguel, A former commander under Geto Suguru; forcefully recruited by Gojo Satoru. You close your eyes with another slow exhale. No matter where you go it seems you can't escape it.

But... you remember him. Satoru told tale of a sorcerer who was able to put up with him for a while with a weapon so strong it even effected him.

You think you remember him however you and Satoru were fighting two very different battles that day. Except you don't remember much besides what you'd been told. Too much of the traumatic day being blurred by your brain.