「013」

Just as quickly as the rest of the Kyoto students arrive are they fended off. Todo himself making them leave, however the other Kyoto students quickly enter fights of their own with the remaining Tokyo school students.

Megumi takes on Kamo, Todo is still fighting Itadori, both Panda and Nobara are trying to tempt Momo out of a tree after she was hit by Megumi's Nue. Mai and Mechamaru were hidden and Miwa was about to engage in combat with Maki.

Your eyes track the multiple screens in front of you, observing all the fights that were happening. As interesting as they all were how could you observe only one at a time. However the one fight you kept going back to was Todo versus Itadori. You could tell Itadori was learning as he went along, it was commendable. Todo teaching while simultaneously fending itadori off.

Your eyes find the screen showing Momo, panda, and Nobara as a laser hits Panda. Not too long later as he steps out of the shadows do you find out where Mechamaru has been. Pandas down for a few seconds before popping up and socking Mechamaru in the face. You quietly laugh to yourself, something as soft and cuddly as panda being able to pack a punch is comedic to you for some reason. It's when he turns into a more gorilla like form that surprised you.

Gorilla panda finishes off Mechamaru leaving him unable to stand on a rooftop, partially torn apart. There really wasn't much to note about the Miwa versus Maki fight. Maki quickly disposing of the blue haired girl. It was a bad match up and you almost felt bad for her. Especially when Maki took her sword.

Mei Mei must also find the fight amusing as she giggles to herself. "What an interesting girl. Why not just promote her to grade 2 already?"

You let out an annoyed sigh "I agree but the Zen'in clan enjoys getting in the way. They should be honest and just acknowledge her skills," you pause your tone becoming dark "Before it destroys them."

"Heh... I don't understand connections not based on money."

You glance at Mei Mei from the side of your eye "And you'll always be a cheapskate."

Gojo cuts the two of you's conversation off, "Anyway. I cant help but notice that the video feed around Yuuji seems to be a little inconsistent."

"Well animals will be animals. Besides sharing their view for too long is tiring."

"Are you sure about that? Quick question for ya. Whose side are you on, Mei?" Satoru questions.

It's an easy answer Satoru "Whose side? I'm on the side with money of course. There's no value in something that can't be bought... since you can't exchange that for money." Mei answers.

Satoru's tone is now light as if he's joking "Spoken from true experience!"

A talisman on the wall suddenly burns red silently announcing to those in the room that someone from the Tokyo school just exorcised a curse, this one from Panda (who's now back in his panda form).

"All these one on ones did they forget the main objective?" Satoru questions.

Utahime let's out a small sigh "Why can't they just get along?"

"Maybe they get it from you Utahime."

"The only person I don't get along with is you!"

After stopping Utahime from clobbering Satoru, again, your able to go back to watching the exorcism race. This time focusing in Momo versus Nobara.

And just when it looked like Nobara would've won Mai intervenes and shoots her in the head. Nobara crumbles to the ground, knocked out. You let out an annoyed sigh, you were looking forward to Nobara winning that one.

However Nobara getting knocked out gives way to a more interesting fight. Twin versus twin. Maki versus Mai. Unsurprisingly Maki is the winner. Her leaving Mai curled up under a tree after riffing her of all of her bullets and using up her cursed technique.

Your eyes flit to the next match this one between Kamo and Megumi. You have to commend Megumi on his fighting style, most shikigami users wouldn't chance hand to hand. But with the combination he can deal blows combined with the shikigami attacks that could be devastating to an enemy.

"I'm going to go get her." You look away from Megumi and Kamo's fight to see Utahime getting up.

"Huh?" You question, lost as to what happened.

Utahime gestures to a screen where Miwa is splayed out seemingly asleep. "It's dangerous leaving her in a forest full of curses."

"Yes, i'm worried about Miwa," The Kyoto principal says "I'm worried about her."

The next thing you know the cameras go blank and the talismans up on the wall all burn red.

"Is the game over? And they're all red!" Utahime announces.

"This is strange," Mei mei looks up at the blank screens in front of you all "None of the crows saw anything."

"I wanna brag that one of the students of the great teacher Gojo, also known as GTG, exorcised them all but unregistered cursed energy is also programmed to produce red flames."

"An outside person... an intruder?" You almost cant believe it.

"Is Tengen's barrier not working?" Mei wonders aloud.

"Whether they're from outside or within... this is still an unforeseen situation."

Yaga heads for the door as he barks out orders "I'll go find Tengen. Satoru, y/n  go protect the students with principal Gakuganji. Mei you stay here and locate each student in the playing area report their positions to all of us."

"Understood. I expect a bonus~"

You all ignore Mei and Satoru chooses to antagonize the Kyoto principal, something you quietly enjoy. "Come on old man, time for a walk! What lunch? But we just ate gramps!"

"Let's hurry." Utahime huffs.

As the four of you rush to get to ground you curse seeing a screen already being cast over the arena the kids are fighting in.

"Gojo! At the very least you need to get in there before the screen comes down!" The Kyoto principal yells.

"Cant do."

"What?!"

The screens already pretty much formed. The actual effect was prioritized well before the visual was.

The four of you get there as soon as the visual effect was fully completed shrouding the area in front of you.

Satoru reaches out to touch it "Well even if it's down, I just gotta break it." As soon as Satoru touches it his hand bounces back off.

"Satoru." His head whips towards you to see half of your arm is already inside. "It's only repelling you. The screen only exist to keep you out. I'm assuming everyone else would be able to get in just fine."

"A pretty skilled curse user must've done this. And they seem to have some info on us." Seeing your doubtful look Satoru continues. "Come on, just go ahead. I don't know what they're planning but if even one person dies then I loose."

You remove your arm and walk towards Satoru, you pause for a second and look over your shoulder "The two of you go ahead. I need to talk to Satoru really quickly."

The two look at each other before walking into the screen.

You walk forward and stare up at Satoru. "If anything happens, if anyone dies then comes back to life again, if any deals are made, anything that happens and you know about it? I should know about it too. Do you understand me Satoru?"

"I love it when you talk serious like that. It's sexy."

You scoff and turn away, just before stepping into the screen you call back, "Just do your job Satoru."

Alone Satoru smirks at where you were previously standing. "He's still in love with me."