𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 2: Behind the smile

So start to be glad, glad, glad, glad
Come on, you moonchild, moonchild

.......

Jin-Goo never came to school because his father took him out for breakfast, and after your encounter with Joonie, you decided not to hang out with the boys without Jin-Goo, but you and Tala decided to work on your assignments in the library

Jin-Goo never came to school because his father took him out for breakfast, and after your encounter with Joonie, you decided not to hang out with the boys without Jin-Goo, but you and Tala decided to work on your assignments in the library. You were able to work there with permission from your Maths teacher, Ms Jung.

You can't put into words what you feel. Namjoon is graduating in a few months, and Jin-Goo says he will enroll at a Global online university since he is preparing for a debut in a few months.

Despite his stardom in Kpop, he will not give up studying. He owes so much to his parents for allowing him to pursue a music career.

Jin-Goo hopes to get a place at Seoul University or Harvard despite applying to several outstanding universities. He is not sure yet.

You were just informed three days ago by your school head that because of your credit and test scores, you will be able to graduate by the end of year three in 2013.

Each of you are an A+ student and will be transferring to year 3, class 1 (A-grades), which only has 10 students. Namjoon and Jin-Goo will be in that class.  

You and your friend practically beg your Headteacher to place you in class 2 (for B-grade students). Jin-Goos's and Namjoons' ex-girlfriends are in Class 3 (C-and D-grades) along with everyone else who bullies them.

I knew that Jin-Goo would be very excited about graduating with you. He is going to make sure that you are protected.

You have worked very hard at studying, but you told the teachers you and your best friend would start on Monday, but you got all the assignments and homework for year 3.

This is a time-consuming process. Your best friend, Jin-Goo, is helping you, and you are helping your friend, since she refused to sit with Jin-Goo. Having him there makes it impossible for her to concentrate.

You have already been pre-admitted to Harvard Law School.