𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 27: Departing for LA

That's supposed to be
Yeah all the pain, all the sorrow

The trio and management were ecstatic to kick off their first stadium tour with the Love Yourself: Speak Yourself Tour in the United States.

Namjoon was thrilled and overjoyed because his life had just taken a turn for the better. He'd been so stressed out over his 'girlfriend, Jia's pregnancy stress for the past few weeks that he couldn't even enjoy life. Management assumed it was due to the stress of speaking in front of millions of people at Unicef, who represented the youth of today. He even energetically prepares for his speech.

The group that arrived at Incheon Airport was jubilant. They still needed to take media pictures in front of the entrance. The group is dressed casually, with caps, sunglasses, and masks. The media adores their airport fashion, and their country is extremely proud of the seven Bangtan members who have elevated Korea to the global arena with their inspirational music and healing messages. Despite their global achievement, the seven remained humble and professional.

Namjoons' faces lit up when they all emerged with their crew and bodyguards. He wore a denim jacket and jeans shorts that showed off his well-toned legs. sporting a nice t-shirt, a beanie, and shades to protect his eyes from the flashes. The three Hyungs were in the same vehicle as several staff members and bodyguards.

Yoongi appeared nervous; he liked to hide comfortably behind his mask. "I hate this circus; with all the screaming, it's difficult to hear myself think," he moaned as he got his luggage from a member of the crew. He was dressed in black; he prefers shorts since they are the most comfortable for him to sleep in on long flights.

Seokjin laughed. "What is there to dislike? You're hidden beneath your facial blanket. If I have to cover this beautiful face of mine, it will be an abomination." He laughed and pointed with his attractive face in a deadpan look.

Yoongi snorted under his white face mask as he stared at his remarkably cheery Hyung, who was dressed in his iconic pink hoodie. Only Seokjin felt comfortable dressing up in such a girly color, earning him the nickname "pink princess."

Namjoon only smirked and shook his head, "Really, Hyung?"

Seokjin shot his leader a penetrating stare. " Yeah! The Army is eager to see this divine gift from heaven. You know how difficult it is to hide such a gorgeous face. It wounds me every day," he complained.

Some of the staff members quietly smirked inwardly at the self-assured Hyung. His eccentricities always make everyone around him chuckle.

Yoongi cast a sour look at his Huyng. " The amount of garbage that comes out of that mouth is concerning Hyung. Sami has her work cut out for her with you, gosh! You are high maintenance, "he shook his head, Seokjin just chuckled naturally, as he knows Yoongis' savage tongue. He usually ignores this about the blatant disregard for his handsomeness. Yoongi sighed and just looked down at the flashing cameras. "I  just want to know if our soulmates have arrived yet!" He was looking frantically around the black vans to see if their soulmate's vehicles had arrived yet. 

It will be the first time that Ji-ho will accompany him on a tour trip, and he is extra nervous. J-hope smiled brightly as he swang his designer carry-on bag over his shoulder. He was in a vehicle with the Maknaes. "Don't worry, Yoongi-Hyung. Sejin said their vehicle took the side entrance to the charter plane. They are out of sight of the frenzied fans. Kira just texted me to let me know that they are already boarding."