𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 32: Shock at LA final concert- Pt. 1

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙱𝚃𝚂 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠-𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝟸- 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚢⠐⢾░▒▓█

The boys were exhilarated after the excitement of the previous day's show, and all their upcoming performances are completely sold out. Management has informed them that numerous celebrities and social influencers will be attending. Their extensive Western fan base continues to leave them speechless, emphasizing their global appeal as a boyband on the verge of taking over the world.

Yesterday, the female managers treated the Bells to an excursion, using the credit cards gifted by BangPD. Funsize, Samiya, Akira, and Ji-ho were all dressed in their cutest summer attire as they joined Ms. Cheong and female manager/bodyguard Sadé on a trip to Venice Beach and a crafts market called Calle Olvera. While the boys were engrossed in an intense rehearsal, the girls felt the need to unwind, explore, and enjoy the day.

Management secured a VIP Hyde Lounge on the top floors inside Staples Centre. The boys and their close senior staff had their private cubicles adjacent to the buffet lounge, with separate spaces designated for managers, bodyguards, and the dance crew. The lounge provided private waiters and offered a full-service buffet breakfast and lunch for the boys and the entire crew. After or during the shows, the entire crew and some off-duty management will relax in the Hyde Lounge.

The venue also features a full-service bar with special leather and deep, dark-colored plush seats adorning each suite. Several television stands are strategically placed, accompanied by a beautiful chandelier and deep plush carpets, all softly illuminated.

Big Hit hired specialized staff for the four-day show to safeguard the boys' privacy, particularly due to the esteemed and elusive Bells in attendance. BangPD is also in LA and will attend the final show along with some American Music label executives, hosted by management in the exclusive lounge. The entire suite overlooks the entire stadium, and those booking premium lounges will enjoy the spectacle of the ARMY ocean.

The view is spectacular, and the maknae line loves running up the stairs from the stage side to their private lounge, managed by several tall and strong American bodyguards and centre security.

The Staples Centre boasts around 150+ celebrity or VIP seatings, including a Hyde Lounge and an open bar offering the best stadium views. While the wealthy might spend almost $5 million a year as club members, the Agency obtained it for free, including all stadium amenities.

 While the wealthy might spend almost $5 million a year as club members, the Agency obtained it for free, including all stadium amenities

Celebrities have the opportunity to take photos with the band for a significant price, exceeding $10,000 depending on the band's status.

VIPs benefit from special private entrances and parking spots, allowing the boys to relax and have their lunches in the privacy of these suites, enjoying their time together. They can be themselves, engaging in banter, bickering, or running up the aisle as they please. Jungkook and Jimin particularly enjoy the premium seats, often hiding on the top floor, engrossed in their cellphones or social media, much to Namjoon's amusement.