𓆩𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 33: Shock at LA final concert- Pt. 2

█▓▒­░⡷⠂ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇꜱ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ʙᴏɴᴅɪɴɢ⠐⢾░▒▓█

Namjoon pov

Namjoon could breathe in the excitement around him

Namjoon could breathe in the excitement around him. He felt alive as the rapline began rapping with strong, poetic words. Namjoon captivated everyone with his rapid and perfectly timed delivery. The music's beats and rhythm were just right.

Jhope and Suga were full of energy as they continued their lively performance. Their stage presence caught everyone's attention, with every move planned to make the show more exciting. The fans, known as ARMY, cheered and shouted in response to the dynamic performance.

The stage wasn't just a platform; it was a place for expression. The atmosphere buzzed with excitement from the rapline members and their beloved fans, creating an unforgettable experience of music, movement, and the boys' magnetic charm.

After the rapline performance, the group took a short break while a popular song played for the ARMY. The boys came back on stage, excited, to perform "Mic Drop," one of their iconic  songs. The fans were thrilled as they sang along with the boys.

The ARMY, like a united purple ocean, waved their Army bombs in perfect harmony. The members' charm and connection with fans turned the concert into a magical experience. The latest ARMY bombs, equipped with Bluetooth, and  timecode synchronized with the music to the millisecond, creating a purple ocean effect throughout the whole stadium.

 The latest ARMY bombs, equipped with Bluetooth, and  timecode synchronized with the music to the millisecond, creating a purple ocean effect throughout the whole stadium

It was time for the encore, and the boys were pumped for their final performance in LA. Everything seemed perfect. Namjoon couldn't understand why, but today, a sense of peace replaced the usual nerves. He felt like he entered a different world where only joy existed. The boys were grateful to see their leader back in equilibrium, radiating uncommon bliss on stage.

Cameras were strategically placed to capture the boys' expressions for all ARMY members to enjoy. Singing and moving in groups, they reached out to different parts of the stage to greet the fans. Namjoon, led by a cheerful Jhope and Seokjin, approached the side near backstage with security guards ensuring fans' safety.