𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 31. Girls wanna have fun-Pt.2

█▓▒­░⡷⠂𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚝⠐⢾░▒▓█

The atmosphere was incredibly relaxing as everyone ordered their main meals, following a massive starter of a full potion of king prawns and East Coast oysters to share and a glass of expensive champagne, Veuve Clicquot Yellow, a French brand. You are used to the best wines in your kingdom.

Tyrella raised her glass with a smirk, saying, "Let's throw down a toast."

"What are we celebrating? "Tala grinned, already warmed up to your friends. She liked the cheerful girls so much.

"Well, since three of us already found our soulmates, let's toast to Victoria finding hers in the States," Shaniqua laughed, raising her fancy glass higher than anyone else's.

You lifted your eyebrows, "Why here in America? Why not Seoul or Spain? Why would my soulmate appear  here.?"

Tala smirked and teasingly waggled her brows, saying, "Well, anything can happen in the glorious month of September," giving you a knowing look. She was aware of system rigging and Namjoon's current unmated status, even if he was dating that Asian rapper illegally. The system files indicated he would find his soulmate in September, but the year and date were unknown. It could be in 100 years or as soon as the next day, which coincidentally would be the first of September, Jungkook's birthday.

You just nodded, saying, "Okay, but I don't think I'll be as lucky as Shaniqua, finding her soulmate right after getting her soulmark." You clicked your tongue regretfully.

Tyrella, never figuring her soulmate to be a Tarnished with a late whisperer mark, smiled with sadness, saying, "Yeah, my journey was wild

Tyrella, never figuring her soulmate to be a Tarnished with a late whisperer mark, smiled with sadness, saying, "Yeah, my journey was wild. He was on the edge of a relationship if we hadn't run into each other at the music store. I couldn't believe I saw this good-looking and captivating person looking at me like I was the last glass of water in the desert."

Shaniqua laughed, quipping, "Poor Ty was caught off guard. She thought she had time to fool around until fate stepped in."

Tala smiled softly, expressing a wish to be of Tarnished status. Her life would've been much simpler without a soulmate like Prince Jerk.

Shaniqua chimed in, "She's lucky. Most Tarnished folks are with soul-marked partners and don't care about morals or penalties. Tarnished can get their soulmarks after hitting 30, keeping their soulmates waiting for a while. So, Tyrella is pretty fortunate, given the situation."

You furrowed your brows, asking, "What's wrong? Aren't you happy with your soulmate?" not understanding the source of your dear friend's unease.

Tyrella grinned, tightening her lips, and spilt, "Before he hooked up with me, he had a thing with this gorgeous celeb at a party. They hit it off, but she was supposedly already committed to another celeb. They didn't take it further. He wanted to, but the girl was still hung up on her ex. Then he met me, and all those lingering feelings vanished. But I'm still on edge about her feelings for my soulmate. I worry Junaid might still have a soft spot because of our strong blue string. He swears he feels nothing for her." She looked down, examining her fancy manicured nails.