𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 24: Got you!

Gotta hide your heart
We're born to be sad, sad, sad, sad

You were so tired when you woke up the next day

You were so tired when you woke up the next day. Tala's family will be coming to arrive in Spain. She spoke to her grandmom just to prepare them not to be too shocked. 

Her grandparents already wondered why they got booked into first-class seats. You hope they will not be too shocked when they reach the palace. Luckily the Duchess sent her personal PA to meet them and to soften the blow about Tala and Hwannie. Also, she will be the first to know about your lineage and royal status.

Your ladies came in and draw your bath, took out beautiful day clothing for you, and after doing the royal grooming they escort you to the breakfast room, you looked around but you can't see your best friend Prince Jerk. Even Eduardo and his family shone in their absence. You heard that they went to another royal engagement but they will attend Hwannie's dedication.

But strange enough your parents and the duchess and duke look with smug expressions discreetly at each other.

Is it only you out of the loop? The twins were sitting with excited expressions with Hwannie in between them.

The royal announcer introduced you after you bowed. You furrow your brows as you turn to one of the twins next to you, who was feeding Hwannie a sausage. Hwannie enjoys palace life, and the Royal family loves their new chatterbox addition.

"Where are Jin-goo and Tala?"You inquire softly, dishing up some bacon on your white and gold plate.

Karmina grins, wagging her amused eyes, "Still in the bliss of completing the bond," she sniggers softly, giving her sister a high five.

"Perhaps they're working on making a brother for Hwannie," Amaia chuckled.

Both twins laugh. According to reports, Prince Jerk informed the palace kitchen that he and his soulmate would be having breakfast in their chambers.

You shook your head, indicating that you don't believe so. Jin-goo was not thrilled about sharing a bedroom, but when the King ordered it, they had no choice but to comply. Soulmates should be together.