𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 25: Bro to the rescue

So start to be glad, glad, glad, glad

Namjoon pov

After the successful opening of the tour in Seoul the group was ready to fly to the USA. They had a tight USA schedule and had to opt out of The Korean Awards where they won in their absence the Best Album Award. Another Daesang was added to their impressive trophy collection.

The group looked hyped up and prepared for the awaiting schedule. The 3J's- Jimin, Jungkook, and J-Hope perform the "Idol" dance challenge online on Tik Tok which encourages the netizens to take part.

The soulmates chose to remain at Presidents Hill and watch the show from the comfort of their own home. Samiya made the trip to Delhi, but she was exhausted and unable to attend or assist with the boys styling. So she had a reason to recuperate from her journey.

Yunru and Akira were also at home, but Ji-Ho was with BlackPink for a promotional campaign. Even though the entire world is aware that she is Jisoo's twin, she had to stand in for Jisoo after an unexpected asthma attack just after a performance, and luckily she was available and could do the next two shows for her sister.

Namjoon was uncharacteristically quiet, and everyone assumed he was preoccupied with the forthcoming UNICEF speech at the UN conference.

He hasn't have spoken to Jia in a week. He was too busy dealing with rehearsals and planning and preparation for the trip to the USA. Management was concerned that the chatty leader was abnormally quiet, despite the fact that he performed his leadership duties with focus and was dedicated to the boys.

Soekjin wasn't convinced, and before they went for the awards, he took Namjoon aside discreetly and led him to the privacy of his suite.They were only waiting for their bodyguards and drivers to arrive and take them to the awards show.

They were only waiting for their bodyguards and drivers to arrive and take them to the awards show

Namjoon sat on Jin's perfectly made bed and exhaled deeply. "What exactly is it now, Hyung?" He appeared to be impatient.

Soekjin sniggered and shut the door. "Joon, I'd been thinking for a long time, and I spoke to Sejin about our Citizen-level and how far we'd gotten on the podium in the last few months."

Namjoon furrowed his brows, unsure what Seokjin is getting at: "Why would you want to know that? At the end of the year, we all get our status reports. It's still early in the year. But why would you want to know?"

"Now, seeing as how our status changes every time I want to know our citizen status and how high we are as of today, you know the higher your level, you can start manipulating the system like the billionaires with the marriage system," Seokjin chuckled.