𓆩𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:Chapter 35:: At last!

Recap:

As you settled into each other's arms, the promise of love lingered in the air-a silent agreement that tomorrow would unveil a new chapter in your bond marked by the sweet fragrance of your entwined destinies.

.......

The process of the mark settling was just as agonizing, but within Namjoon's embrace and lingering kisses, you found solace

The process of the mark settling was just as agonizing, but within Namjoon's embrace and lingering kisses, you found solace. A newfound awareness blossomed between the two soulmates.

As the mark settled in, you became even more enchanting for Namjoon. He took a deep breath as you lay in each other's arms, grateful that fate had bestowed you upon him-his beautiful moonchild.

After a few minutes, you decided to freshen up, your bodies aching from the mark's settling. Namjoon looked down at your flushed face and asked, "Would you like to shower first? I can refresh in another bathroom."

You smiled, looking up at his smiling face. "Okay, um... should you inform your parents about your status?" you asked quietly.

"Yes, maybe tomorrow. Management will come and fetch us tomorrow at noon. We can spend the day together, and would you like to travel with us to New York?" he asked hopefully.

You inhaled and bit your lips, "I'm too scared to bring attention to a new addition to your team. People will notice me... uh, my friends have already booked tickets for us to New York."

"Oh wow! So you are touring the USA. You, Tala, and Jin-Goo?" he asked, interested. He desperately wanted you to be with him like all the soulmates, but he knew that a new addition to the team would raise some awkward questions. 

However, it seems that BangPd had an immediate liking for his humble and polite soulmate. Even though both were in private middle schools, she was always poised and gracious in her speech and handled herself well in the face of bullying, primarily because of him and Jin-Goo's exes.

"Yes, Shaniqua , Tyrella and their soulmates have already booked an itinerary for us for a few days. We will attend your 'Grammy Museum talk' and your performance on 'America's Got Talent.' We are so excited, and I want to experience it with my Army friends." You grinned at him.

Namjoon looked surprised. "That's so awesome! I'll be seeing you for extra days. Our bond will be energized. But Vicsy... I want you desperately with me... I know you said we must wait a bit until you're ready to seal the bond... are you going to punish me for months now?" he looked, and his lips were slightly pouting.

You pressed your lips and smiled discreetly into his chest, where you lay snuggled up. "I know we are married by the system, and red-gold is not a very lenient string... I promise it won't be a month."

Namjoon groaned, "Gosh, it's going to be hell. I truly understand how my Hyungs feel without their soulmates."

You snickered softly, lifted your face, and kissed him gently on his dimpled cheek. "You are a strong and macho man-just hang in there for a moment, okay."