𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 30: Girls wanna have fun! Pt. 1

█▓▒­░⡷⠂ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʙᴇꜰᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ...⠐⢾░▒▓█

When you and Tala landed at LAX, excitement filled the air. Both of you wore light shorts, t-shirts, hoodies, and flip-flop sandals. Your chocolate brown hair casually lay loosely on your shoulders, with just a touch of mascara and natural-looking gloss on your lips. Despite minimal makeup, both you and Tala had flawless skin.

The warm weather greeted you as you eagerly collected your luggage after going through customs. Thanks to your high citizen status and A-level passports, the pilots and crew escorted you and Tala from the plane to the terminal.

Curiosity surrounded you from the crew, who speculated that you and Tala might be billionaire daughters, a secret you both maintained. Tala, with a smirk, called it 'Favor.' Before departing, the duke ensured Tala's passport and citizen status were updated, realizing that being mated to a prince elevated her to A-class citizen status

Upon reaching the arrivals terminals, you noticed your enthusiastic friends standing and waving, acting a bit over the top.

"Vicky! Vicky!'" 

 Tyrella was screaming, and Shaniqua shook her head a bit, feeling embarrassed due to the attention you were getting from other passengers and their families. When she ran up to you, her bouncy curls were flying everywhere. You were surprised by how beautiful they looked—so grown up. All four of you had recently graduated as lawyers.

She looked terrific in her sleeveless denim top, tight white shorts, and high-top blue Converse sneakers, showcasing her toned legs

She looked terrific in her sleeveless denim top, tight white shorts, and high-top blue Converse sneakers, showcasing her toned legs. Silver sleeper earrings adorned her ears, and her makeup was always perfect. She was the most stylish person in the group. Tyrella found her soulmate a few weeks ago—a guy with a late whisperer mark, part of the Billionaire Legacy Club in America, originally from the Maldives, and an upcoming R&B singer from old money. His parents are business tycoons specializing in diesel exports.

In contrast, Tyrella comes from a legacy of Harvard lawyers and doctors. Both she and Shaniqua interned at the same firm but in different branches in different states. Tyrella works and lives in New York City. The newly bonded soulmates complement each other well. Tyrella, full of energy and fun, wanted to share something interesting with you, and you hoped it wasn't about becoming a mother.

Tala blushed deeply because of Tyrella's loud screaming while you stood beside her with a wide grin and bright eyes. Tyrella opened her arms and gave you a big bear hug.

"Oh my BFF, it's been forever! Geez, you look so adorable—low-key but slaying!" she raved. You and Tala are proficient in English, so you understood what was said. Tala missed her new friends' slang. But in two weeks, she will be able to get their vibe.

Shaniqua rolled her eyes as she looked at you and Tala with a big grin, "Hey, girl, Tyrella's way of saying you look natural—no makeup vibes. Oh, is this Tala Bang? Seoul bestie! It's a pleasure meeting you, Tala. I hope you dig the US," she grinned while hugging you and Tala. Once Tyrella finally let go of her Anaconda arms,