𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 9: Summer in Saipan

When moonrise, it's your time
C'mon yo
Moonchild you shine

Love Yourself: Her and Answer Era

June 2018

This month is one of Bangtans' most exciting months. After all, it's time to prepare their fifth anniversary Festa and a glorious month for ARMY because it also marks the birth of their beloveds fandom ARMY. On June 7, Jin releases a cover of Yoon Do-Hyun's "In Front of the Post Office." In celebration of the coming Festa.

The Bangtan boys were busy than ever. The rap line was writing, producing, and composing songs like never before. They were in RM's studio. The previous year, RM introduced his studio to ARMY, and the maknae-line were having a blast with their Hyung.

Today, 10 June, RM and the older rap line, Suga and Jhope, are ready because it is also the day when their much-anticipated song "Ddaeng" will be released. They do have that nervous anticipation hoping that their ARMY will love it. They have also made a music video. The vocal line is very proud of the rap line that cemented that they are one of the best rap lines in the industry.

Good things were just happening for the boys. The next day their dong
June 11: "Fake Love" appears on the pop songs chart following "Mic Drop (Remix)," making BTS the first K-pop act with two hits on the chart.

The broadcast of their guest appearance on The Late Late Show With James Corden.
Was aired on June 12, two days later.

They loved being in the USA while recording it. James Corden showed his special affection for the boys.