𓆩:*¨༺✧ ♛ ✧༻¨*:𓆪Chapter 11: Radio Disney Music Awards

When the moonrise,
it's your time
C'mon yo

When the moonrise, it's your timeC'mon yo

Namjoon pov

On the fourth floor of the studio, the Bangtan Boys relax in their private lounge. Following a gruelling dance rehearsal schedule, the Maknae-line likes to spend time with the Hyungs.

Yoongi lay stretch out on the sofa with his head on Jhope's lap. Jhope was texting his soulmate on his phone. Jungkook and Taehyung were wrestling on the floor over the remote control. Both of them wanted to watch something else on TV, and Jimin smirked as he tackled both of the younger maknae-line and took the remote from them.

" Hey, you two, stop it! Or, no Kimchi for you both." Jin-Hyung said in a scolding tone.

Jin was preparing the dishes they ordered from their favourite restaurant.

As Namjoon fell back on the couch, he rubbed his legs with the edge of his elbow, "Wow

As Namjoon fell back on the couch, he rubbed his legs with the edge of his elbow, "Wow... my legs are killing me... I can never get used to the rigorous dancing rehearsals. Jhope is the energised bunny."

Jungkook stood up from the floor when Jimin got a hold of the remote, "You must go to the gym more." He glanced at Hyung. Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

Taehyung chuckles teasingly, "Look at the size of our golden Maknae's arms and thighs, and he looks too masculine now.".

A dry smirk brushed across Yoongi's hooded face. "Don't bother me...I'll look strange with thick stubby legs...my legs would even put girl bands to shame. So, take the pink princess."

He gestured to Jin, who was singing the song, Fake love, as he prepared the dinner by himself. That makes the boys snicker.

"Jin-Hyung is well built...look at that shoulders...no wonder Samiya cannot get enough of him," Jungkook smiled. He mimicked her soulmate's kisses, trying to imitate them.

When Jin hears that they are talking about him, he frowns: "Don't talk about beautiful people like that... I can hear you?"

"Is the food ready pretty, Jin?" Jimin snickers and licks his lips.