12 ✡︎ Gone

(don't hate on me for putting in a Teen Titans Go picture HAHA- the bbrae moments are just adorable ❤︎)

Beast Boy
Everything felt wrong. He messed up. He shouldn't have just kissed her right there and not asked if she was okay with it he just-

He punched his wall in anger, cracks forming all around it. Where did he go wrong? He punched and punched, hoping that the whole room would collapse. Tears slipped down his cheeks.

Her words repeated gently in his head, "Gar, I-"

He should have let her finish. What was wrong with him? He pulled his arm back, ready to unleash his biggest punch of all, but suddenly he felt a hard grasp stopping him.

He turned around.

"Terra?"

The blonde smiled, then it faded when she saw his face. "You don't look too good."

Beast Boy wiped his tears with the back of his hand. "Yeah. Rough morning."

"Well," she said slithering up to him like a snake. "We can change that."

Don't go! Screamed his mind. But came out of his lips was-

"Okay."

Raven
The day went by slowly. There hadn't been any crime alerts in days. It was like... someone was planning something.

Something big.

That night, she had nightmares. Nightmares of her falling, falling, falling, all alone. Beast Boy letting go of her hand, to let her fall further and further down.

Beast Boy telling her he didn't love her anymore.

Beast Boy falling into an endless sleep.

She woke, in a cold sweat. She had dreamt of losing him. She couldn't lose him. Not then, not ever. She ran into his room to make sure he was okay, but when she entered, not a breath was heard.

She walked towards his numerous beds, cat tower, dog bed, regular bed, and she checked them all.

Nothing.

He's probably just going for a night walk or something. I shouldn't bother him. She thought, pushing away her worries.

He can take care of himself.

Right?

✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎
The next day, he still hadn't returned. Nor the next. The titans grew worried, where would he even go?

"We cannot simply sit and wait for friend Beast Boy to return any longer!" Starfire cried at breakfast of the second day of his absence. "We must find him."

"I've tried contacting him in any way possible." Cyborg said. "His phone isn't available."

Robin paced the room anxiously. "Don't we have a tracker on each members contactor?" He asked, looking at Cyborg.

Cyborg gasped and ran to the computers. "I don't know why I didn't think of that! Of course we do. Once I hook this up, we can find him."

Ravens mind was racing. They had to find him. They had to. She wouldn't be able to live without him.

After hours of anxious waiting, Cyborg finally jumped up and yelled,

"I got it!!!"

The titans all crowded around him to look at the computer. "It looks like he's-"

"By the cave." Starfire whispered. "The same cave that-"

"Terra turned to stone." Raven said quietly.

The tower was silent as everyone breathed in the information, processing it all.

"Why would Beast Boy go to that Cave?" Starfire whispered.

"I don't know Star." Robin answered quietly.

"I don't know."

✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎
The Titans jumped into action shortly after. Raven couldn't get the anxious feelings out of her head.

She usually meditated them all away, but for reason she just couldn't.

She couldn't bear to think about what would happen if he wasn't okay.... and it was her fault.

His beautiful emerald eyes had made an imprint in her brain, refusing to get out. She couldn't stop thinking about him, his laugh, his smile, his lips, his body, thinking about him made her want to smile and cry at the same time.

"Everyone get in the T-Car." Cyborg said unlocking its doors.

"No."

The word slipped out of her lips before she had even processed his words. "It'll take too long."

"We have no other choice friend Raven." Starfire said urging her into the car.

"I- I-" Raven couldn't take it anymore. She crumbled to the floor and put her face in her hands, quiet sobs escaping her lips.

The titans exchanged glances, having never seen Raven at such a point before.

Everything was wrong. She was in love with him. So, so badly. But she couldn't let him love her. She couldn't let him love someone she was not. Now he was gone. And it was all her fault.

Suddenly, she felt warmth engulf her. Three pairs of arms wrapped around her, covering her in warmth and showering her in love.

"It's okay Raven. It's okay." She wasn't sure who had said what, but she let herself fall into their warmth, for she knew that the feeling wouldn't stay.

But, for now, that was okay.