15 ✡︎ Forevermore

Beast Boy
After she had kissed him, he had felt every emotion you could possibly feel. His heart felt like it was on air, flying through the clouds, but not alone.

Then she fell in his arms, her eyes fluttered shut, a soft smile on her face. For a second, he had thought that his breath was so bad it had killed her. But when he leaned his head against her chest, he felt a steady heartbeat, and he breathed a breath of relief.

All the rocks in the room suddenly started falling so much faster, his head aching as they crashed into his head. He had to get them out of there. Even though he couldn't change, he had to do something. He picked her up bridal style, and kicked the rocks as hard as he could, anything to get her out alive.
"Without you..." she whispered.

Then, her eyes fluttered open. And she let out a blast that shook heaven and Earth.

✡︎ ✡︎ ✡︎
"Where are we going?" Raven asked with a smile.

"You'll see." Beast Boy said mischievously. He had his hands over her eyes, and steered her left and right to where he wanted to take her.

"Gar you're going to make me- ah!" She yelped as she tripped over a rock.

He laughed and helped her to her feet. "Well that's a way to make an entrance."

Raven almost rolled her eyes, but the view before her stopped her. Candles lined a pathway up to the rocks where Beast Boy had kissed her for the first time, a black gazebo resting on the rocks. There were violets, and black roses planted around its entrance, and all of her favorite foods laid on a velvet cloth. Behind it, was the ocean she had skipped rocks on and swam in, the moon shining brightly above, making the water sparkle just as it had weeks ago.

Raven put a hand to her mouth, for once, rendered speechless.

Beast Boy smirked at his accomplishment, and held out one arm for her to take. She did, and leaned her head against his shoulder as they walked down the candle path.

Beast Boy stopped on the first step, locking his emerald eyes with her violet ones.

"After the whole cave thing, and the Terra thing and all... I thought that you could use a night to just... relax." He said.

Terra hadn't been found after they had gotten out of the cave. He hoped she was okay. Even though she had tried to kill them... she still had a good heart. She just didn't make the best decisions sometimes. The titans had pounced them with a hug when they emerged from the cave, having not been able to find a way in. They had all spent dinner together that night, and had a movie marathon before bed.

Now, a month later, Beast Boy wanted to make sure Raven felt as loved as she deserved to feel, and he felt beyond honored to be that person for her.

"All I've ever wanted was for you to be happy. Whether it had been with me, or anyone else in the world, I just wanted you to be happy. And being able to be that person for you I... it makes me so so happy." he said, the words tumbling out of him like a messy poem.

"And I thought that maybe this would uh- that maybe you would like to sit by the ocean sometimes and read or maybe just sit or whatever you want to do I thought that maybe-"

She took his hands and met his emerald green eyes, cutting his ramble off. She saw the most kind, handsome, funny, adorable person she had ever met, and the fact that he was hers made her want to cry of joy.

She stood on her tip toes, kissing him softly.

"Gar," she said, locking her eyes with his.

"I love it."

The End

Thank you all so so so much for reading this :) I never thought I'd make it anywhere with my writing but the fact that this story has almost 400 reads makes me so so happy 💕💕 I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Always choose bbrae ;) 💜💚

love you all :)
-goldenasteroid 🖤