Part 4: Los hombres lobo

Aaron gripped Ein's throat tightly, "I should have gutted you while I had the chance," he snarled, spitting saliva across Ein's face.

"A-Aaron, pl-please! I'm sorry!" He screamed his throat out, lashing harshly to get out of his clasps.

"Sorry isn't enough to save you," he clenched Ein's throat tighter, "You should have never been born!"

"I-it wasn't me!" Tears pricked the corner of his eyes, "I'd do anything to take it back!"

Nails dig into his throat, breaking the skin, "You should have done more to stop it then."

his neck bruised harshly, inflaming his skin, "Pl-please," he muttered, balling eyes shut forcefully, "Just make it quick."

With a loud thud, he hit the floor, gasping for air. Aaron stood over him, "As if you'd even deserve a quick death." He spat on him, further humiliating him.  He slammed his foot into Ein's gut.

He rolled over, "I deserve this," he muttered."

"Exactly."

The floor beneath them shook rapidly, forcing Ein forward. He crashed into the chair in front of him, waking up.

"Sorry, we're experiencing a bit of turbulence," the captain called overhead.

He rubbed his forehead where he'd smacked the chair, "Just a dream," he sighed quietly. "Just a dream."

By the time he got home, jetlag set in. Ein sighed, pushing the door to his shared apartment open, the smell of vanilla air freshener hit him in the face like an anvil, "I'm back!" he called to a seemingly empty apartment. "Guys?" He walked through the hallway toward his roommate's rooms. He knocked on one, no reply. He knocked on the other door, "Guys?"

"It's unlocked!" One of the voices hollered.

He opened the door, "Hey," he yawned. Jax and Ryder sat on a bed watching a movie.

"Welcome back," Jax yawned back, "How was your vacation?"

"Hardly a vacation," he grunted beneath clenched teeth, "Fucking awful."

"That bad, eh?" Ryder paused the movie, "Go take a nap, we can talk in the morning."

"Thanks," he sighed, practically passing out against the door before jolting back up. 

"Night," Jax mumbled, leaning back into the couch as the door shut. "I feel bad for him, I mean, he could have died," Jax muttered to Ryder.

"I know," he mumbled a reply, half falling asleep.

"Let's just go to sleep," he yawned.

"Wanna race to the bed?"

"Hell yeah!" he bolted beneath the covers, simultaneously crashing into Ryder who'd done the same, partially forgetting what they were talking about.

AHA, something completely different from the first version!