Part 6: El Cuñado

I kinda forgot to mention that the reason why all the titles are in Spanish, and there's some light Spanish elsewhere. So basically, physically, Ein takes more after his mother, though his father appears to be of the same ethnicity as Sylvana, Latino. I imagine Ein still shares other things with his father, especially considering we have no clue wtf happened to his mom, cuz she's clearly not anywhere near Ein. So yeah, he speaks some Spanish, and so are the titles... just because they can be. The primary reason is that I'm taking a Spanish class, and I need all the practice I can get, lol. If you want to figure out what I'm typing, go read a Spanish dictionary or like Spanishdict.com, for the love of God, please don't use google translate. 

He walked up the porch, knocking on the door, Aphmau answered the door, "Come in," she mumbled, "Aaron's in the shower," and she sat on the couch.

"So... um, how have things been?"

"Rough," she sighed, "I found out that he remembers me... kinda, but only by my old Gamertag."

He smirked, "Weird thing to remember someone as."

"Yeah," she sighed, "He's got some trouble with his balance still..."

Ein frowned, "I'm-"

"Sorry?"

Yeah," he exhaled deeply, closing his eyes. "I-I want to help."

"Not much you can do to help."

"Nothing, nothing at all?"

"Well, if you insist, you could help him around the house when I'm not here, that'd be great."

"I live in another town, I can't exactly show up at a moment's notice."

"Then move in with us, we have a guest bedroom."

"I can't exactly do that either, I still have a contract with the apartment and-"

"Do you wanna help out or not?"

"I want to"

"Then it's decided," she declared apathetically. 

"Y-yes, ma'am," he sighed, "I'll have to inform my roommates."

"Go on ahead," she pointed back toward the front door, "I'll give you a few minutes to call them." The shower turned off, draping the room in silence, "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked indifferently. He stood up, walking back to the front door.  "Cabrón," she sighed as the door shut.

"Don't be a dick", Aaron called from upstairs, he's trying at least, isn't he?" he stepped downstairs, albeit clumsily.

"Zorra," Ein mumbled beneath his breath, he could still hear every word of their conversation. 

 He dialed Jax's number, waiting for a reply, "Hey, Ein, what's going on?"

"Well, you know how I wanted to help Aaron recover after all that shit I did to him?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well," he sighed, "Aph wants me to move in so I can just help whenever."

"That's bullshit, man!"

He groaned, "Tell me about it. So, I guess I'm moving out."

"Wait, you're actually doing it?"

"I don't want to, but I don't have much of an option. I mean, I want to help, it's just hard."

"It..." he paused, exhaling sharply, "It's fine, I'll let Ryder know."

"Gracias por todos, I'll miss the both of you."